Debate Mansion

Leaving your wife because she can't conceive (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Sometimes a woman can not conceive inspite of all kinds of treatments.There are several examples.

Adoption is always an ever-present option. Why does the husband even need to think about remarriage?

Personally, I don't get the whole thing about heir or your own blood. I might sound too young or too cliche, but I still think a child's truly yours when you've raised it... when you've given him your time, love, sweat, tears, hugs and blood (in the figurative sense).

I'd never make out whether I'd love my possible own child more than an adopted one if ever I can't conceive. Somehow, I can't bring myself to love abiding to circumstances or conditions. Just like I don't love by choosing skin color, I don't by choosing blood type either. And I think we're "modern" enough to open horizons and think about how much good adoption could do in the long term.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Other_Woman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leaving your wife because she can't conceive (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Some guy told me If I marry him and find out I cant pop any babies he will marry again and expect me to live with her under the same roof [honestly], I told him I hope his sack gets burned so no one will ever marry him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SnehaJess.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Some guy told me If I marry him and find out I cant pop any babies he will marry again and expect me to live with her under the same roof [honestly], I told him I hope his sack gets burned so no one will ever marry him.
Sometimes it is the guy at fault.
anyway what is the big deal, just adopt a kid;
There are so many homeless and need help.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Sometimes it is the guy at fault. --- What about Religion!!!?

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Sometimes it is the guy at fault. --- What about Religion!!!? And WHAT about religion?

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
What guarantee that your next wife will conceive ? If she cannot then do you move on to a third one ..

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

You did great, excellent! Approve

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha

Originally posted by Believe

Sometimes it is the guy at fault. --- What about Religion!!!? And WHAT about religion?

Religion is secondary .
A good person is good no matter what religion.

It also depends at what age the child is adopted.
 if very young she should follow the religion of the parents adopting her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top