Adarsh
   Komal

Pratigya family
   Shyma ji
   Naina Ji
   Arushi

i will post the chapter soon

Just some background summary

House decorated with shiny lights, flowers, and people singing and dancing. No one knows that this marriage is against bride and groom. Only because of they selfish dad. Both bride and groom's dad are stupid, and selfish political leader.

The bride was sitting their, lost in her own thoughts. She was asking to herself, "why did I agree to marry a guy I didn't meet, and just because my dad wanted to". Tears rolled down her soft cheeks. She was so blind in her dad's love, that cant even go against his will.

The Groom was getting ready for his unknown marriage, because he didn't even show her bride. Both bride and were upset and sad because of this marriage

Both loved someone else.

The Marriage:

Groom uff Krishna came to his mandapt (the place where they have the shaadi) with his face cover with ??

And Bride uff Pratigya entered , her face was also covered with dupatta

Everyone was happy as the marriage go on, but no one cared about the couple. As Krishna had to put mangalsutra around her neck and sindoor on her head. She raised her dupatta and felt her dil beat so fast as in hindi dil ki yeh Dhadkan. She was very much surprised. She felt like who she loved for all this year was around her, but she cant recognized him. Krishna had the same feeling but he ignored it and did what he had to do

So the Marriage was finally over. Pratigya was crying her heart off.

I will add chapters soon

<font size="5">Please leave comment and press like if like my chapters</font>Edited by swtgrl92 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yipppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Another fanfic, cant wait please post soon....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
halaa thumbnail
ur ff concept is gr8 and seems to be very interesting. i like it.plz continue soon with first chapter and pm me when u update it.
shruthiR thumbnail
This ff seems to be very interesting and so is the conceptπŸ‘πŸΌLooking forward to the first chp😊
truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice concept πŸ‘ post the 1st part soon 😊😊 am getting addict to KriYa's ff πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..nice hun......do PM me when u start
-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. nice concept! πŸ‘πŸΌ Can't wait for you to update - please PM me when you do! 😊