Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel datta and baaji need to do some serious thinking here.Naku and ganpat rushed all the way from home and are saving not only datta but his family also.if they were after datta's money they would have happily allowed these goons to kill datta & his family.Moreover naku also asked the goon to kill her than datta.datta may think all this she is doing to impress him but why would she come all the way from home to save him if she didnt love him and Ganpat too alerted baaji who was careless in his job. Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THe guy is a very good actor no doubt abt that, i think i have seen him in some movie, cant recollect in which movie ... anyways ..

Anu aap tu fida hi hogaii Mr head goonda per? 😛 as for the comparision ... offcourse Dutta is billions times better... dutta nai bhi kaafi lines bolay thay naku ko yaad kero jee 😉 i m kinda likning this weakness of him .. accha hai jab pata chalay ga tu iss weakness per bhi dutta poora control paa le ga!

i agree with shreya and aishoo, he couldn't hear naku saying anything that reflects how much she loves him.. kyunki it affects him thats only why he stopped her .. i do the same 😆 jab koi meri TAreef karay aur woh mujeh hazam nahi horahi ho tu i react in the SAME way .. 😆

so dutta was affected by her, seedha jaa ker ussk dil ko laga n he was in no mood of listening to his heart .. ab aur nahi 😉.... per kab tak Nahi.. woh dekhtay hain .. after al is naku he is dealing with 😉

ok main nahi tu dutta ki tareefon k pull baaandh diye .. henchmen k liye bas itna hi kahoon gi .. tussi gr8 ho 😆 kyunki na hi woh aata na hi dil ki rani aati .. na hi dil ko rani ko dil ka raaja galay say lagataaa .. 😉
iwantitall thumbnail
@sara- he came in 13B 😃
nazia.icycool thumbnail
great post anu..im loving ur profile pic as well 😉
well cuming to the topic..the gunda was awesum yesterday..he said the ryt thing abt nakku..and yes his expressions were priceless!!!but he is such an idiot!! i mean how can any1 blv that dutta would surrender???..woh itni jaldi har manne walon mein se nahin!!!..can dutta ever declare that he has lost..so let me meet my wify!!!noo 😆..im just loving how he is being fooled by dutta...
jess_dutta thumbnail
i agree with you...even i wanted to give that gunda a hug for see what dutta beautiful eyes could noot see...must say anna's henchman are real smart
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree even d gunda can see luv in Naku's eyes bt Dutta cant see it...........i think dat gunda was better dan d evil trio .......for him also Naku was gud at heart inspite of her looks ....unlike Leela who always tunts her for her luks
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anu I agree with you on two major points.. Even I liked the way the head Henchman said that Nakku is little black but of good heart.. I thought he is gonna tease Dutta for arrying such black grl and make fun of him.. But he did nothing as expected and instead praised her.. I was so over-whelmed after hearing those lines coming from his mouth.. Normally in Movies mainly in South-Indian movies the henchmen and the villian wud kidnap or harm Hero's family to make him weak emotionally and to make him bow to their conditions.. But here wen the family of Dutta was standing in front of them as prey with no where to go that Henchman was all ready to let them go as he has nothing to do with them except Dutta.. This was so remarkable.. I really liked that scene a lot.. Now unless AS is the main culprit and behind all this and she wants to revenge Dutta and save her own family and she has instructed Anna and his man to do so.. Till then the henchman is Gold for me.
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As I recall the main goonda (Janardhan) was only injured and actually not killed in yesterday's episode.  His acting was so good that I won't mind seeing him more (especially playing cupid). 

They should show him realize that I am working for the wrong guy (Anna) and show him join hands with Dutta to destroy Anna.  While working for gadha Dutta he should give him more advice on how his choice of a bride was wise and you are being a gadha for not seeing it (not the Lion you claimed to me before).  Since Baaji is being blind to Nakku's innocence I want Janardhan enlisted to Dutta's army. 

What do you guys think???
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

As I recall the main goonda (Janardhan) was only injured and actually not killed in yesterday's episode.  His acting was so good that I won't mind seeing him more (especially playing cupid). 

They should show him realize that I am working for the wrong guy (Anna) and show him join hands with Dutta to destroy Anna.  While working for gadha Dutta he should give him more advice on how his choice of a bride was wise and you are being a gadha for not seeing it (not the Lion you claimed to me before).  Since Baaji is being blind to Nakku's innocence I want Janardhan enlisted to Dutta's army. 

What do you guys think???

He cud join Dutta gang...but Dutta doesnt like dhokebaaz...so wud he allow him in?