Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hello

well, recent surverys arnd the world show an increase in abotion rates among all communities all ages from teenagers to married couples taking place for various reasons. While some abort for medical reasons, some do it basically cause they do not want a child.

To me, a child is a gift from god, a little human coming into the world to broghten up the world, an innocent soul who's only aim would be to see ur smile. I strongly apose killing the baby! now i know its not a baby when u kill it its a featus. I won't say it can feel or its living cause medical science is unable to prove that completely. But yes, it is going to be a human like u and me! It has done no wrong and deserves a chance to live, enjoy just like u and i! its being selfish of one to enjoy oneself and then let the innocent one suffer!

moral, ethical, medical, psycological questions come into play and i understand. If abortion is done because of medical reason, i accept but otherwise i strongly apose it! i have seen faith play games, couples who abort once many timed nv get a baby when they want it!

So whats ur take?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abotion- ur take" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hi galsn .......this topic has been debated on before ....not once , but several times and with several angles .

You may be interested in reading the views of people from the past and reviving that post again !! Smile

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by galsn3105

hello

well, recent surverys arnd the world show an increase in abotion rates among all communities all ages from teenagers to married couples taking place for various reasons. While some abort for medical reasons, some do it basically cause they do not want a child.

To me, a child is a gift from god, a little human coming into the world to broghten up the world, an innocent soul who's only aim would be to see ur smile. I strongly apose killing the baby! now i know its not a baby when u kill it its a featus. I won't say it can feel or its living cause medical science is unable to prove that completely. But yes, it is going to be a human like u and me! It has done no wrong and deserves a chance to live, enjoy just like u and i! its being selfish of one to enjoy oneself and then let the innocent one suffer!

moral, ethical, medical, psycological questions come into play and i understand. If abortion is done because of medical reason, i accept but otherwise i strongly apose it! i have seen faith play games, couples who abort once many timed nv get a baby when they want it!

So whats ur take?

Hey sweetie!

I share the same views with you. Many people get an abortion for wrong reasons. And I personally am against it. But some situations do arise at times that abortion is very necessary. Of course if I were in that place I would give birth, because I have seen an abortion being done, and even if a fetus is not considered a baby, it is painful and heartbreaking, because that fetus resembles a human and the tools used in abortion basically mushes the baby up, or sometimes the limbs are cut off( sorry for the gorey detailsCry)

My advice would be to avoid getting pregnant at all, because that is the only way that the number of abortions could be successfully reduced.

Many people also say that it is always OK to get an abortion if you are raped, but doesn't that baby also deserve to live? It is not the childs fault it was concieved, so why he or she should die? Maybe a fetus is not a baby, but it is definately ALIVE. But then again, giving birth to a baby from  a rape could be traumatising for the mother, because it can be a constant reminder of the rape, but also that child should have a right to live.

Abortion has too many sides to it. One can't say it is wrong or right. But abortion IS wrong if you do it because 1) you don't like sex of the baby 2)you didn't bother using birth control, in which case it is entirely the parents fault 3) under pressure from husband or family.

But I do agree with you, I absolutely hate the idea of abortion myself, bt unfortunately I can't entirely oppose it.Ouch

~Monica~

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
well..if u r ready to take the responsibility then fnt abort if not then..... Tongue
but aborting is not at all a good idea Angry

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

hello

So whats ur take?

Hey sweetie!

I share the same views with you. Many people get an abortion for wrong reasons. And I personally am against it. But some situations do arise at times that abortion is very necessary. Of course if I were in that place I would give birth, because I have seen an abortion being done, and even if a fetus is not considered a baby, it is painful and heartbreaking, because that fetus resembles a human and the tools used in abortion basically mushes the baby up, or sometimes the limbs are cut off( sorry for the gorey detailsCry)

My advice would be to avoid getting pregnant at all, because that is the only way that the number of abortions could be successfully reduced.

Many people also say that it is always OK to get an abortion if you are raped, but doesn't that baby also deserve to live? It is not the childs fault it was concieved, so why he or she should die? Maybe a fetus is not a baby, but it is definately ALIVE. But then again, giving birth to a baby from  a rape could be traumatising for the mother, because it can be a constant reminder of the rape, but also that child should have a right to live.

Abortion has too many sides to it. One can't say it is wrong or right. But abortion IS wrong if you do it because 1) you don't like sex of the baby 2)you didn't bother using birth control, in which case it is entirely the parents fault 3) under pressure from husband or family.

But I do agree with you, I absolutely hate the idea of abortion myself, bt unfortunately I can't entirely oppose it.Ouch

~Monica~

I totally agree with u twoClap but I still feel that when a woman is raped she shud be able to abort the baby coz I've seen many cases in which the babies conceived from rape r NOT treated very well by their family or by the soceity they live inAngry instead of having to deal with being a rape baby all ur life it's just better to end it before it even beginsCry

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:08am | IP Logged
sometimes its just has to be done.

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

hello

So whats ur take?

Hey sweetie!

~Monica~

ClapI agree with both of you. I am totally against the idea of abortion, a child is a gift from God regardless of what has happened to you. Yes, if a woman gets raped and becomes pregnant I can see why she might take that step; however, I don't see how aborting your child will take away the trauma caused to you by rape. I mean there are so many women out there who wish to have a child of their own but can't, so why can't women who do not want their child just give them up for adoption and let that child have the right to be loved and brought up like any other child. Abortion is wrong period!!

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 07 December 2005 at 3:23am | IP Logged
sometimes adoption isnt all that its made out to be.. suppose the adopting parents are perverts then wouldnt the child be suffering a fate worse than death?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top