Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I find him very attractive. Goodbye Logan and Alaric, hello Mason!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakhaguddi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Entry. CAST!!!! (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
He's prettyyy cuteee. he was in Trauma?? i can't remember if I watched that.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
IDK it looked very interesting, but I never had time to watch it. For TVD, Glee and Lost I made time. So I'm glad I'll be seeing him this show.

sabet

sabet

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hey

Mason lockwood announced

"Thus Millions of fan girls and some fanguys scream across the world"

Taylor kinney former trauma star will be playing Mason!

He is reminding of Wolf Pack, you know how they remove their shirts in every ten mins in New moon.

Edited by sabet - 10 July 2010 at 1:27pm

-dhruvi

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I just started to like him a whole lot moreee

-Nayab-

sabet

sabet

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Is Taylor Swift Headed to Vampire Diaries?

Thu., Nov. 12, 2009 1:30 PM PST by Kristin Dos Santos

Taylor Swift Rick Diamond/Getty Images

Paging Taylor Swift: Mystic Falls is calling you!

Or more precisely, Kevin Williamson. The man behind the CW's addictive new series Vampire Diaries reveals that he has approached Taylor to guest star on the series as a...wait for it...vampire. What would her vampalicious secret boyfriend say?

Though no deal has been struck, and Kevin fears she's "too big for Vampire Diaries now," the writer-producer is still hoping something will work out.

"I'm desperate to have [Swift] come play a vampire," Williamson says. "Wouldn't she make an amazing Kirsten Dunst circa Interview With the Vampire type? Oh my god, I cannot tell you how hard I'm trying to get her—I would kill to have her on the show!"

Turns out it would take a lot less than murder to get another certain pretty face who's surprisingly still tied to the show...

Kayla Ewell, aka the recently staked Vicki, hints to us that she could be back on Vampire Diaries.

"I'm still under contract," she told E! Online's Party Girl Cristina Gibson. So does that mean Vicki could be back? "There has been talk of a lot of stuff," Kayla hinted. "But that's all I can say. So yes and no. We'll see what happens."

Interestingly enough, when asked if Kayla might return, Williamson told PopWrap: "No. As of right now she's completely gone. We have no plans to bring her back." So either he's really not planning anything or would like it to remain a surprise if and when she does return.

The good news is that unlike other pretty, young CW actresses, Kayla knew all along that her character wasn't long for this world. "If you read the books, Vicki is the first one to die," Kayla said. "So I signed on knowing what was happening."

Kayla Ewell Courtesy Svedka Sessions

And as a lovely parting gift, she'll always have those memories of frolicking around in her underwear with Ian Somerhalder.

"I was such a huge Lost fan to begin with that when I found out that Ian was going to be on the show, I was dancing around," Kayla said. "So that episode was fun. He's so open and loving and is literally the most wonderful man. He makes every woman feel like a million bucks. Though I was a little nervous the morning [of that scene]. I was in  my trailer going, 'Oh, I should do some sit-ups and push-ups right now!' "

Do you think Taylor would be a good addition to Vampire Diaries? Should she bring that other Taylor with her? And will you miss Kayla?

So Do you want Vicky to be back guys?

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry, not Tay. If Vicki is able to come back they must bring back Anna too. I want them both back, and Pearl.

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Dhruvi... Completely agree LOL... The TVD writers can do anything Tongue...

Btw... Don't you think the guy who's gonna play Mason looks a little like Leonardo DiCaprio (shirtless photo) and Gerard Butler (first photo posted by Jaan)?

Whatever it is... Another great addition to the TVD cast Wink LOL...

-dhruvi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top