Thendral

28th June -2nd July Updates on page 1 & Discussions

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you srima for the super update.
Actually after watching todays episode I was not that happy but after reading your updates , omg I cud not control laughing ......great work....
Really that is a horror scope thaan . I deftly think it is a dream which would stop him from saying the truth.
Fm radio, sabai omg supero super.........

Deepa joining engg college......that's the only part I enjoyed today..............actually thulasi had done a favour to deepa in getting a seat by hitting veL.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the updates.

I think we don't have to say that it is dream.Thamizh would never tell about his love for Thulasi to anyone, except to Lavanya.Enna thaan nadakka potho intha Thamizh & Thulasi lovekku?
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Srima, for the update.  Yes, I also feel that TA starts to tell his mother, then thinks about what might happen if he did tell her, and that's the rest of the show.  I think TA would tell his sister first before telling his mother, and definitely he won't say it in the open, with Sudha listening so eagerly.  Besides, how did Charu and her dad get there so fast?  Were they ottu kettufying?  I hope that we find out tomorrow that it was all a dream on TA's part.
vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks, Srima, for the update.  Yes, I also feel that TA starts to tell his mother, then thinks about what might happen if he did tell her, and that's the rest of the show.  I think TA would tell his sister first before telling his mother, and definitely he won't say it in the open, with Sudha listening so eagerly.  Besides, how did Charu and her dad get there so fast?  Were they ottu kettufying?  I hope that we find out tomorrow that it was all a dream on TA's part.

i 100 % Agree it should be dream on TA part.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikila10

Thanks srima for the updates.

I think we don't have to say that it is dream.Thamizh would never tell about his love for Thulasi to anyone, except to Lavanya.Enna thaan nadakka potho intha Thamizh & Thulasi lovekku?

Aiyoo...he can't go on like this being gutless....he needs to pluck some courage...this is his future. I think this Tamizh worries more about pleasing others instead of looking into his own personal needs. 😲

I hope its not a silly dream sequence....pls Mr. Dir Sir get to the point and stop dragging it further - this will only give your viewers endless tension and indigestion.😑

I do hope Thilaga goes all out to help join this awesome couple into a happy matrimonial bliss.........provided that Mr. Vel is able to completely remove Thulisi from his system..!!. πŸ˜²
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

I think all of us know our Tamizh pretty well at wat he is incapable of doing....😭

" Hei! Tamizh unnakku Thulasi venuma vendama?? 😑Act fast otherwise you will be forced to marry Charu...then the rest of your life you will end up like the "owl looking up at the moon and longing for it for rest of its life.."
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Srima for providing us with this excellent update..which we have been waiting all morning....!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail
Will Deepa be joining the same Engg. College with Thulasi?? It would be nice to see them graduating together.....πŸ‘
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the lovely update. I agree with all of you, sure its a dream. Aiyoh TA eppo nee solla pore?? Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago