Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinisasy0211kuttyponnuJanusushavviZEESXYTheivaRishi87~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbabrinny_gCarynVani19eljaySue NairQuelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th June -2nd July Updates on page 1 & Discussions" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
thank you srima for the super update.
Actually after watching todays episode I was not that happy but after reading your updates , omg I cud not control laughing ......great work....
Really that is a horror scope thaan . I deftly think it is a dream which would stop him from saying the truth.
Fm radio, sabai omg supero super.........

Deepa joining engg college......that's the only part I enjoyed today..............actually thulasi had done a favour to deepa in getting a seat by hitting veL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRishi87srimaQuelle-BelleVani19

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks srima for the updates.

I think we don't have to say that it is dream.Thamizh would never tell about his love for Thulasi to anyone, except to Lavanya.Enna thaan nadakka potho intha Thamizh & Thulasi lovekku?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86TheivaRishi87srimaNixkieVani19

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Srima, for the update.  Yes, I also feel that TA starts to tell his mother, then thinks about what might happen if he did tell her, and that's the rest of the show.  I think TA would tell his sister first before telling his mother, and definitely he won't say it in the open, with Sudha listening so eagerly.  Besides, how did Charu and her dad get there so fast?  Were they ottu kettufying?  I hope that we find out tomorrow that it was all a dream on TA's part.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87shubbasrimaVani19

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks, Srima, for the update.  Yes, I also feel that TA starts to tell his mother, then thinks about what might happen if he did tell her, and that's the rest of the show.  I think TA would tell his sister first before telling his mother, and definitely he won't say it in the open, with Sudha listening so eagerly.  Besides, how did Charu and her dad get there so fast?  Were they ottu kettufying?  I hope that we find out tomorrow that it was all a dream on TA's part.

i 100 % Agree it should be dream on TA part.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Thanks srima for the updates.

I think we don't have to say that it is dream.Thamizh would never tell about his love for Thulasi to anyone, except to Lavanya.Enna thaan nadakka potho intha Thamizh & Thulasi lovekku?

Aiyoo...he can't go on like this being gutless....he needs to pluck some courage...this is his future. I think this Tamizh worries more about pleasing others instead of looking into his own personal needs. Shocked

I hope its not a silly dream sequence....pls Mr. Dir Sir get to the point and stop dragging it further - this will only give your viewers endless tension and indigestion.Angry

I do hope Thilaga goes all out to help join this awesome couple into a happy matrimonial bliss.........provided that Mr. Vel is able to completely remove Thulisi from his system..!!. Shocked

NinspiritTheiva~*Thamizhan*~srimaVani19eljay

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

I think all of us know our Tamizh pretty well at wat he is incapable of doing....Cry

" Hei! Tamizh unnakku Thulasi venuma vendama?? AngryAct fast otherwise you will be forced to marry Charu...then the rest of your life you will end up like the "owl looking up at the moon and longing for it for rest of its life.."

Edited by Sue Nair - 29 June 2010 at 1:55am

NinspiritTheiva~*Thamizhan*~srimaVani19eljay

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for providing us with this excellent update..which we have been waiting all morning....!!Thumbs UpClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivasrima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top