Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

" Chand chupa Badal mein" another new show on Star Plus  by the makers of Biddai  Director's Cut . Let's see how it fared in its very First week and what it holds for future.

"Chand Choopa badal mein" ,a beautiful show from every aspect. This show is about a shy, soft spoken girl Nivedita and her love story. There is too much noise, morbidity and gloom in most shows being aired on the small screen nowadays. Watching most of the television serials makes one believe that the entire world is bad and every person is conniving in nature The title of this show is apt for the story as Nivedita is like a chand who always hide in badal. The sweetness of relationships and the display of traditional values in the programme is soothing and touches one's heart. The female protagonist Nivedita, played by newcomer Neha Sargam, is a simple middle class girl who, due to circumstances in her life, has built a strong wall around her heart forbidding anyone from coming too close to her. She does not even acknowledge love or realize that romance does exist in the world. The male protagonist, Siddharth, played by newcomer Abhishek Tiwari, is a scion of a business family who is completely oblivious to his own feelings for Nivedita. The show revolves around how Nivedita's self imposed restrictions and resistence towards love prevent her from committing to a relationship with Siddharth.The family of Nivedita is quite relatable. Their costumes are very real . The background score is melodious. The cinematography is bright and colorful and has freshness because the show is shooted     in beautiful locals of Shimla. Concept is different and has a chance to work. Actors are good. Specially who is playing "Nivedita"  Neha Sargam, she may be shy and soft spoken but she is doing  brilliant job . The guy who is playing Siddarth looks handsome. others are good, specially Nivedita's grandmother played by Sarita Joshi. Set is not like those Rajan Sahi show's Palace kind of sets, they are moderate and simple. Biddai and Yeh Rishta 'are Rajan sahi's famous shows, but they are more family drama and unrealistic. This show reminds us of Rajan sir's earlier shows like "Jassi jaisi  koi nahi , Millie "  , which had a feel good factor in it . On the whole, "Chand chupa badal mein "is a story told umpteen number of times on both celluloid and small screen!! They can be different in their approach and screenplay, and that is where the success and fate of the show will lie! As of now the future looks bright among young stars.
 Kudos to Rajan Sahi for making this show. 👏👏👏

Edited by PiaSengupta2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Now you all write your review for the first episode.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pia: I haven't seen the episode yet so I really can't comment. But I do agree with you - the life of this show is how they'd present this age-old story. Love stories about oblivious couples are a dime-a-dozen these days. In fact at some point every couple is going through that "I-love-you-but-I-just-don't-accept-it-yet" phase. So the way they handle it and how they present this differently is what can make this show a hit - or a complete miss too. For now, I'm keeping my hopes high and fingers crossed. 😊
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmm where should i start/write 😆
first time writing review so me not good at it
but here it's goes...
agree with wht u said...
Love the locations.
i love the first episode..
love the innocence on nivi's face..
i like how they met 😎
and i am looking more to this show..

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Pooji-

hmm where should i start/write 😆
first time writing review so me not good at it
but here it's goes...
agree with wht u said...
Love the locations.
i love the first episode..
love the innocence on nivi's face..
i like how they met 😎
and i am looking more to this show..

Oh so you saw it already?! 😃 You know that's the first thing that caught my eyes in the promos too - Niveditha's innocent face.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

i only watched last scene..

i likd guy he is cute
after watching their scene it reminds of old days like in old movies all this...

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched the show last night, and found it to be rather sweet, specially the scenery was very beautiful and somehow seem to really come off the TV screen, you could actually feel the cold, breezy climate of the show.

The acting of the lead girl was very good, she didn't over do anything and her feelings felt real. the dadi was also really good and so was the chachi and her daughter because they seem very realistic characters. (don't know the names yet) but the other actors didn't really impress me too much, maybe as the story moves along.

the male lead didn't have much scope, he was more good looking than when he was shown in the promo's. but i feel that i've seen him before somewhere on TV. i think he will grow on you with time.

all in all, the show was good and the story seems a little different and sweet.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rajan Sahi's shows almost always never fail to touch our heart....the chracters of his shows r ones we can relate to and never over the top....i hope this new show will also not disappoint us.
so far....i liked the first epi. the hero's entry was gud and i hope their love story will slowly blossom and wont be hurried.
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
Khushi786 thumbnail

i just loved the first episode. nivi looked so innocent and sid was looking hot.