Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Abhishek Tewari???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sweetyzz

Sweetyzz

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
u know abhishek tewari aka sid i think i have seen him some where i cnt remember that but can u help me out im not really sure where have i seen coz i know thye said he is new but i don't believe it!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhishek Tewari???" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hey!

Please post all your questions/queries in the Help Desk and someone will get to them right away. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Sweetyzz

Sweetyzz

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hell no wat is ur problem

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
^^Hey Dear,
The other member was just trying to help you and you are being rude to the member.
Please post your questions in the Help Desk.   

Topic Closed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey~Rinki~P.Kamaljit.SeanSunShine_A

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.