Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Obviously, Pratigya has extended a hand of Friendship towards ....Krishna ,  and our ever alert, Street smart lawyer has  seized on this  slender olive branch  and is planning to swallow the whole halwa in one gulp [ SS ka beta hai, adha spoon dho,tho poora haath swaha kardega !Tongue ]...so he commences his friendship journey, he asks pratigya to tell him, "why did Aarushiya run away in the middle of the night" ?  and Pratigya is out for a duck [ tsk, tsk our Krishna is shoaib akthar and all west  indian bowler's combined...one bouncer and you are back to startled staring !!Smile ].. he insists on knowing the truth, he further says that since you are telling me that I am a friend , then you shud not hide anything from ur friend.....[ what  a Friendly Trap !!...This guy will be the future PM  !.. SS learn from Him...he can teach  you one or two lessons on campaigning ]

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_submetallicaztana327sidh1kulangipravschillsindia--forumsMaankiMariamTheMiaw000HummyrightchoiceAqUaMaRiNgawkerveil_of_rosessoapbubblealeena1kasturika_kashuAbray--Hope--suk19koolsadhu1000MERARAI....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Truceday" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@tanthya: u beat me to the post......was going to post it....but then saw ur one.......and well i dont think pratigya wil tell him the truth instead she'll mak up a story and will lie to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Ohhh...Krishna is quick!!ShockedShocked....I am surprised...that he still has it at the back of his mindShocked...let's see how Pratigya handles it!! ...well obviously she won't speak up the truthSleepyAngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
heheh, he's smart our Krishna  - ever ready to seize the moment LOLLOL
oh, and by the way, I love the Truceday touch Tongue
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gawker--Hope--tanthya

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
way to go baba.....very realistic move....i think he feels they r hiding something

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--tanthya

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Obviously, Pratigya has extended a hand of Friendship towards ....Krishna ,  and our ever alert, Street smart lawyer has  seized on this  slender olive branch  and is planning to swallow the whole halwa in one gulp [ SS ka beta hai, adha spoon dho,tho poora haath swaha kardega !Tongue ]...so he commences his friendship journey, he asks pratigya to tell him, "why did Aarushiya run away in the middle of the night" ?  and Pratigya is out for a duck [ tsk, tsk our Krishna is shoaib akthar and all west  indian bowler's combined...one bouncer and you are back to startled staring !!Smile ].. he insists on knowing the truth, he further says that since you are telling me that I am a friend , then you shud not hide anything from ur friend.....[ what  a Friendly Trap !!...This guy will be the future PM  !.. SS learn from Him...he can teach  you one or two lessons on campaigning ]
Tanthya he will be a better politician than his father, ss will try and teach him but you know krishna always wins in war of words. 

i dont think prats will tell him yet but will promise to tell him when the time is right..Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--tanthya

td_dhoom

IF-Rockerz

td_dhoom

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
he is very quick-witted and actually  ensnare her  pulse, very smart move from him,deep inside he know something went wrong but being damaad of that house he was kept away from the events but he expect prats as freiend to tell him everything and this shows how much he care about them. I think prat wont tell him anything and may be come up with some story and I am sure he wont be satisfied with her response.kabbo bhi naa..Wink

Edited by td_dhoom - 28 June 2010 at 12:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--....Poojie....tanthya

laks76

Goldie

laks76

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Ohhh...Krishna is quick!!ShockedShocked....I am surprised...that he still has it at the back of his mindShocked...let's see how Pratigya handles it!! ...well obviously she won't speak up the truthSleepyAngryLOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             That is correct. Krishna knows something was wrong. Before that day pratigya was crying like hell and he himself said that he never seen her cry like that before. So it will be in his mind. I liked how is used the opportunity to ask her. He is smart. He can realte things. Pratigya will not tell truth and it will become more dangerous for her in future at taht time nobody will support her even krishna he asked and she didn;t tell. she has a very tough time ahead. I am hoping she will handle the situvation well. I still don;t get it she is strong character and all the time she is under pressure with something and not telling the truth and she says she will stand by truth and that i don;t get it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1--Hope--MERARAI....Poojie....tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top