Dill Mill Gaye

28th June- Pataakha Moments of the Day!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

1. Dhanno making the most mahaa-maasoom face possible , standing in Mother India pose against the partition glass and asking a flabbergasted Armaan - Aap kal raat mere saath kya kar rahe the?😳..... Armaan's totally perplexed expression.😲 and insisting he did nothing with her last night. And what took the cake? Shilpa catching hold of Armaan's not-so-naazuk kalaai in front of the whole hospital.πŸ˜‰.... bechaare Armaan ko sharam aa gayi but Dhanno ne haath nahiin chhoda.

Armaan ke mann ke vichaar - Chhod do aanchal zamaana kya kahega? 😲

Shilpa - Tere haath mein mera haath ho , bike bechkar mili rakam se tere dimaag ka ilaaj ho.  πŸ˜‰

2. Siddy Widdy lovingly gazing at his wife anxiously  getting ready to leave for her duties. πŸ˜‰Violins bajjing , mohabbatein ke patte udding ,. Switzerland ke crimson tulips aasmaan se jhadding and production ke big blower pankhe challing and Sid pulling Riddz close. Oh , ya. Files ka unke beech mein kya kaam , so they were floor par giring. 😳.... It was a lovely and very delicate moment of intimacy and it is endearing to see that now, Sid only sees Riddz with lots of love and Riddhima  looks at him besotted , still pinching herself to believe that this flutter of her heart is for real. They make a beautiful picture and you watch them make such a soulful frame. JP was right - kisi ki nazar na lage. 😳

JP - Kya khoob lagte ho , bade sundar lagte ho. Atke raho , naina ladaate raho , accha lagta hai. Dr.Keerti tapke, usse pehle ye nazaara kya mast dikhta hai. πŸ˜†

Jiggy - Aati rahengi duties, jaati rahengi duties, dil ki nazar se Sid Riddhima ko dekha, pata hai Bhabhi hamesha hi item hai. πŸ˜‰

3. Armaan ka apni bike na milne par dukhon ke ocean mein dubki lagaana aur apni Dhanno ko yaad dilaana. Keeping a badawaala patthar on his dil, our dil ka doctor tried so hard to remind Dhanno where she had left his bike and you actually feel bad for Armaan. Shilpa has done what not even a single character could do to him in two years - uproot him and Armaan not knowing a single line of defence. It is both pitiful and laughable as Armaan struggles to find his bike and Shilpa keeps giving him innocence pools. Best part?  Shilpa saying that ' main bachpann se college nahiin gayi' and Armaan wondering ' Kitni giri hui ladki hai'. πŸ˜†

Armaan - Ullu banaaya , ullu banaaya , ulla banaaya aapne. 😭

Shilpa - OOPS, I did it again! I played with your heart and you are lost in the game. πŸ˜‰

4. Shilpa making baingan - ka-bharta with a dash of super-khatta lime out of Sid-Riddz' Mills&Boon moment and she was so damn happy about it!πŸ˜†.... Riddhima is so gonna 'love' her. πŸ˜†... JP and Jiggy struggling to stop Shilpa and she hell bent on jumping between her sisto and her jeejukins. πŸ˜†.... Best part? Shilpa asking SR whether they were increasing their concentration levels by doing nain-matakka? SR's embarrassment was adorable and Sid cutely bashing up Shilpa for butting in and Riddz giving them a look. πŸ˜†

Sid to Shilpa - Aapki over attention sarfarosh hai , aapki amazing timing sarr par bojh hai , kya kahein aapse Dhannoji , aapke aane se gum hua romance ka josh hai.

Riddhima to Sid - Jhooth bole , Riddhima kaate, Shilpa se door hi rahiyo, Main maayeke nahiin jaaoongi , penthouse mein tera band bajaaooingi , tu bas dekhte rahiyo. 😑

5. The shock , the anger , the hatred and the visible hurt on Armaan's face when he finds out that Shilpa is a doctor. And no matter how cute and hilarious Dhanno's expressions were , there was nothing funny about it because you could see how foolish and humiliated Armaan had felt. He was tekn for a ride for 72 hours and he looked after her like a baby , worried sick for her and even put up with all her tantrums and mistakes without narrowing his eyebrows. I kinda felt bad for Armaan over there - he was genuinely nice to her , rather angelic.Shilpa has her reasons but I think she was a wee bit harsh on Armaan. He so hates the sight of her in the precap.... more than that , he hates her guts. πŸ˜†

Armaan to Shilpa - Maar diya jaaye  ke chhod diya jaaye , bol tere saath kya sulook kiya jaaye? 😑

6. Riddhima waiting for Sid in the hospital canteen. It is not even a scene but it is a lovely feeling to see Riddhima as a shy , hesitant , coy wife in love with her husband - her feeling a flutter in her nerves and hearing her own heartbeat once again after an entire lifetime. It is very feel-good to see chudail Riddhhima soften at the proximity of her husband and smile at the thought of him. It is something beautiful, especially for a woman who has learned to live , laugh and love after having convinced herself that she will never hope again. Sid.Hmmm. 😳

Riddhima's song - Take my breath away ( Berlin. OST - Top Gun)

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poco................Loved your post ..It was great episode but 4 me hIGHLIGHT was SR sceneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: uppaas

Poco................Loved your post ..It was great episode but 4 me hIGHLIGHT was SR sceneπŸ˜‰

Oh yes, baby. Who doesn't love a romantogressive Sid and a marmalade Riddz?πŸ˜‰
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pocu di πŸ€—
me a fan of your topics 😳
haha loved the SR eyelock part with all the ings 🀣
Sid-Shilpa were just talking to each other and there itself riddhima turned green 🀣 i loved it!
and 🀣 loved jp's sunder lagte ho paragraph.!
it was so amusing to see JPJ giggling like little girls seeing SR romance but then it's SR..it was so passionate and full of love it would have made a hatta-khatta strong man blush..yeh to JPJ hai πŸ˜† and i love Shilpa for taking SR's class it was hilarious 🀣 SR both nervous and embarassed all mumbling and fumbling 🀣 i love their way of increasing their concentration πŸ˜‰ where is sid when i need to increase my concentration? πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†
Now it's time for Armaan's revenge waiting for it...Shilpa has made Armaan fool enough!
One thing i noticed in SR eyelocks Ridz is always shy but today she looked up into his eyes and smiled 😳 and when she did get shy i loved how Sid smiled because he knew the effect he was having on her 😳 and nowadays all night all day ridz is thinking about Sid..i like..i like 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: fukmann

fanx 4 dah apdate.. ;)

You are welcome. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragzie

pocu di πŸ€—
me a fan of your topics 😳
haha loved the SR eyelock part with all the ings 🀣
Sid-Shilpa were just talking to each other and there itself riddhima turned green 🀣 i loved it!
and 🀣 loved jp's sunder lagte ho paragraph.!
it was so amusing to see JPJ giggling like little girls seeing SR romance but then it's SR..it was so passionate and full of love it would have made a hatta-khatta strong man blush..yeh to JPJ hai πŸ˜† and i love Shilpa for taking SR's class it was hilarious 🀣 SR both nervous and embarassed all mumbling and fumbling 🀣 i love their way of increasing their concentration πŸ˜‰ where is sid when i need to increase my concentration? πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†
Now it's time for Armaan's revenge waiting for it...Shilpa has made Armaan fool enough!
One thing i noticed in SR eyelocks Ridz is always shy but today she looked up into his eyes and smiled 😳 and when she did get shy i loved how Sid smiled because he knew the effect he was having on her 😳 and nowadays all night all day ridz is thinking about Sid..i like..i like 😳

O jee, thank you hai since u like my taapics .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... SR eyelock and their chemistry , biology , physics is SCINTILLATING , so no wonder everybody got lost in them. Shilpa bahot maar khaayegi. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but she is a cutiekins. Armaan is hurt and furious , so basically Shilpa ki khair nahiin.

Riddhima is receptive too Sid because she is no longer unsure or unsettled and she knows Sid loves her and is with her.Sid's proximity disarms her and yeah, not only Riddz, Sid knows that very well too. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi poco..........

Lovely post.........Loved SR moments also loved Arshi scenes.......

Loved these lines of yr POV..........May be the Sid will be well struck between his Biwi and Saali.......

Sid to Shilpa - Aapki over attention sarfarosh hai , aapki amazing timing sarr par bojh hai , kya kahein aapse Dhannoji , aapke aane se gum hua romance ka josh hai.

Riddhima to Sid - Jhooth bole , Riddhima kaate, Shilpa se door hi rahiyo, Main maayeke nahiin jaaoongi , penthouse mein tera band bajaaooingi , tu bas dekhte rahiyo.
😑😑😑😑😑😑
Me too felt for Armaan..........Hope Arshi sort out soon.......

Again Lovely, Loved reading it....

Keep Going
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi poco..........

Loved the way Ridz was smiing at her hubby.........Lovely, No more awkwardness between them.........

Loved the way they r lost in eachother.........The newly married couple senses the Love in air.........

Loved these lines of yr POV..........May be the Sid will be well struck between his Biwi and Saali.......

Riddhima to Sid - Jhooth bole , Riddhima kaate, Shilpa se door hi rahiyo, Main maayeke nahiin jaaoongi , penthouse mein tera band bajaaooingi , tu bas dekhte rahiyo.
😑😑😑😑😑😑

Keep Going

Sweet analysis as always poco!πŸ˜ƒ

SR were cute,hot and romantic all in one!!😳 Although they only had one scene together today,it still left such an impact!! I loved the way they were completely lost in each other- they had no concern of where they were or who might be watching!

Isnt that the definition of love??

JeRan have such awesome chemistry that the scene required absolutely no dialogues at all!! Their eyes said it all!!😳

JPJ were hilarious- I loved it when JP said It makes you feel shy looking at them- how right he is!!

Hmmm.......the green-eyed monster made a peek-a-boo appearance today! I think shilpa was standing a little too close to sid for ridhimmas comfort!

Advice to shilpa- stand at least 10 feet away when talking to ridhimmas cute doc!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'stamping my foot and throwing a tantrum like poco'........I want more SR romantic scenes!!!😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi poco..........

😑

Keep Going

Thank you so much, sweetz. 😳.... I am glad that you liked these lines. SR are hot , Shilpa is a crazybell and dil ka doctor Armaan will make mixed fruit jam out of her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago