Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
just can not help but say this that Koki is really really good!! well done to you koki!! she made Ahem understand that Gopi is much much better to be his life partner over Anita!!!! And Ahem told her that that he is happy with her choice and promises that he will never let her mother down!! totally his mother's boy...

deep down he hates gopi!!!!! and has created a 'deewar' between him and Gopi!! he is only staying with Gopi to make his mummy happy.

koki brought ahem and gopi together and seems like she will be the one to bring them really together and make gopi tough and fight for her rights!! afterall she loves her ahem so much hence she also have the love for gopi!!

another thing, when koki told ahem that she knew gopi is unpad he jus simply accepted it!!! wow...ahem...no shouting or so!!!!

this scence between ahem and koki is worth a lot...dont miss it.

Edited by bharat9 - 28 June 2010 at 10:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puvinisensitivesheelaShivani_4u-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well done Koki!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
completely agreeeeeee...
true mommy's boy.....and convinced by what all his mommy said....
good to see  a boy in todays world...

but still y cant he stops il-treating Gopi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puvini

ishaijason

Groupbie

ishaijason

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
today koki dint spare ahemClaphmmm mama's boy .i thnk hetal has understood koki very well.she always says though she is strict she is very good at heart.chances of gopi finding mother's love is her sasu ma high.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-princessunara

Sweetyzz

Sweetyzz

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
u know i think that koki really loves herself and evey time she always says that it is my son or it is mee or is my daughter in law but i also know that she really had made ahem understood well.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ya...koki is also like coconut...
upar se tough andar se meetha paani...

so m hoping k gopi par us pyaar ke paani ki barish jaldi hooooooooo

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishaijason

today koki dint spare ahemClaphmmm mama's boy .i thnk hetal has understood koki very well.she always says though she is strict she is very good at heart.chances of gopi finding mother's love is her sasu ma high.

well said. i'v always said that koki does love gopi but due to her strict behaviour she can not show her love. koki does love her whole family including hetal, baa and she does respects them. c'mon koki isnt tht bad! she will defo help gopi settle and make her tough!! good one koki! Clap

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i almost forgot to mention, today Koki ne Urmila ki bhi watt laga di!!!!!!! well done Koki.. Urmila deserves tht!!!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
lol...Koki has A Shelock Holmes sort of brain..
kisi ki koi baat us se nahi chhupti...

I love her like KSH.....Koki Sherlock Holmes....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top