Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Saath Nibhana Saathiya

June 28, 2010

Hi Frnds this is my first update of SNS...
Hope u'll like it.
 Koki Doubts Urmi
Epi starts with Koki asking Urmi who told u....Gopi ya Rashi ya Gopi, Rashi dono...
But at last Urmi succeeded in covering up saying that I came here only to meet the gals as I was missing them...Koki asks her now u need not to worry abt them as These gals are no more ur Daughters these are Is Ghar Ki bahu....
and question Hetal Hai Na Mota Bhabhi.

Koki's Question Hour for Ahem

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Ahem enters the home and Hetal asks him that I have to talk to u, Ahem looks upward where Koki was standing so without stopping for Hetal he directly goes to Koki. In Koki's room she was appreciating Ahem that he dint change even after marriage. Ahem replies I wont in future too coz of all these things u hv taught me. For this Koki says then why u hv done such thing that I never taught u....why u slapped gopi, why u raised ur hand on ur wife....why u have respect for ur mom but u raised ur hands on ur Wife....did ur father ever did that to me...
Ahem in anger says did u ever hide things from Dad....Gopi hid that she is il-literate....
why she did that..?
Koki says is that Il-literate thing is that much big that u have to cross ur limits...and if it is then u have to complete the remaining by slapping me...
Ahem says so u also knew the turth...
Gopi says yes I knew and also the She is much better Life Partner than Anita
(kudos to u Koiki mam for ruining three life here Anita/Ahem and Gopi)

Ahem got 440 Volt ka jhatka...and he was in Dellema
(u can literally see the pain on his face and eyes.)

Ahem on bed Gopi on Floor

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Gopi worried in her room thinking abt whether Ahem ka Gussa thanda hua hoga ya nahi.
In room Ahem comes and says to Gopi that
What ever the Differences are there between us will remain the same...and I'll never consider you as My Wife and its just a Majburi to live with u under same roof and M doing this only for My Mom as Main Jo Kuchh bhi hu apni Maa ki Badaulat hu.

Goes to Bed throws Pillow and Bedsheet on the floor for Gopi...Gopi still crying and Sobbing badly...she sleeps on the floor crying...
while Ahem on the Bed...

(m also crying CryCryCryCryCrywith Gopi....
and I want to shout at the highest level that I have in my throat..
AHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Koi is Ahem ke bheje me akal daalo plzzzzzzzzzz....Gopi is innocent he knows now eventhough why he is torturing her)

Jigar tries tp convince Rashi not to Misuse money
Rashi reading a book and in which sees some nice Hand Bags and shows it to Jigar that I want to buy them. Jigar sweetly refuses saying we cant afford it. Rashi keeps demanding at last Jigar says now u are doing Bekaar ki jidd.
(Love u jigar....u are the best...now only u can put this Gal in her correct place...)

Hetal best Mom-In-Law ever

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Hetal passing by their room and stops by, calls Jigar in her Room...there was a nice chat abt the how to give time to Rashi to get settled down and to change.

More Torture to Gopi

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
Next morning Mani brings news paper for Ahem and looking at the Cup of Tea and says Gopi has brought it for u and leaves. Ahem picks up the cup and throws it on the floor with anger. Next Gopi comes with a glass of water for ahem and sees those broken pieces of Cup sadly and  asks him to have medicine.
Ahem again says some more tortuorous words to Poor Gal Gopi.

No Precap
Press like to appreciate....

Comments are always welcome.....

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 28 June 2010 at 9:28am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittushakiran patelb1nduakanksha76miratoonasarikapatelArchanasaaniah21krishygloop118guddu12bazooka088gujaratigirlpragyakumardeenapmonicayRaviSharmaanithagomezsarputyER_ER_YAorangeshwetaShirly1115ONE2ONEtanvy.padmaudayarmanya7878cute_dishatinkerbeljoysarahjareenJanna84india_princessim4u_janeNATTUmiss_patel5feebminnie03ferns82sakshi1addicted2dramashp18srmirjisheeba_97Katrina82shajnaii!ishuprachi!siddiqua..anisha..06cs119tvfrnds001winkydinksraginixom001test2test2MaankiMariamMina420SonyaBlade_Precious_teri_susan**Rekha**naj7fungrl_Nancy_CarrotCakevishidcimbapeg_pionnestonex-Khush--jia-Luminous_LinspuviniIndigoBluesshivani003anna44corvetteVarsha-01-Anaya-nivedithaSRKLuvrmitzi11pyar-ishknikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Update 28/06/2010 : Complete" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
very nice update sadhil! great job!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thnx rmi for liking..

g1o2m3a4t5h6i7

g1o2m3a4t5h6i7

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
tanks for the great update, i hate ahem and i feel for poor gopi

-tellyaddict-

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Superb update.. Thanks a lot..

-tellyaddict-

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update and let us know all the little details. it is really sad that Ahem is so mean to Gopi. I am really disappointed. Thanks by the way for writing such a great updateTongue

tvfrnds001

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Luminous_Lins

IF-Dazzler

Luminous_Lins

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the update....... your way of writing is different and enjoyableClap do continue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top