Episode Discussion Thread: 28 June-2 July - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Onu bichara bachpan sey hi pyar key liye kia kia karney laga no wonder barey hotey tak pagal ho gaya 🤣
onu's father has a wierd expression, when ritesh left. As there was an evil smile on his face. Y do i have a feeling that this baba had told ritesh or blackmailed him to say something like this.
omg poor onu....he has so much money .but he work for his pati daram. go on ....onu ...he is so cute
The smart kid sees onu and takes all kids from there ... Annanya mom is thinking why ritesh refused when he own up his love earlier?

Onu's father takes a glass of bear and sits down ... he is recollecting Onu mom leaving the house ... he had heard everything that had 🥱  Shehkar had told ritesh to say no ... he gave incentive to ritesh by increasing his salary from 8000 to 35000 ... he had applied for 1 lac loan ... he gives 1 lac to him without any documentation ... and he gives it to him key aaj meri beti ki shadi paki ho gai hey and since u r like my son you have to arrange for this wedding ... we all r happy with this wedding but anannya does not seem happy she loves someone else it seems ... now you tell me as a father the guy i have chosen for her is bad? If you get to know something about that guy  do let me know ... if that guy can give anannya same maan saman i dont have any objection ... Comes back to present and shehkar blabbers something i could not hear as i was busy typing 🤔🤣🤣

Oh Shehkar ka office is Prem's canada office post leap except the bg pic missing 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
as soon as taani will know y onu is doing a waiter job we will have a cute romantic scene 😍
Originally posted by -Dimple-

as soon as taani will know y onu is doing a waiter job we will have a cute romantic scene 😍
awww. I hope so. 😍 😍
oh see i was right, this baba had heard everything when neelu told taani's dad the truth about ritesh
so isn't onu's dad technically a villain in the show? 😆
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

so isn't onu's dad technically a villain in the show? 😆

No he is just being a dad .. technically speaking 🤣🤣🤣
But as per the article, they have mentioned that ritesh(nikhil) will play onu's brother in law