Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

!!NivArth:Mo0nMaGic&LoVeSpEllS!!"Love4ever" (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 25

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@ priyankumupal- We all want to see Sidd showing more confidence and better body/eye language. Cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!NivArth:Mo0nMaGic&LoVeSpEllS!!"Love4ever" (Page 8)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

Ahaha. I've been totally enthralled by Chup Ja from Waqt for this whole week. Day Dreaming
Omygosh i know right? It's so adorable. I like that they're moving it on instead of dilly-dwelling. And i can't believe i just used that. Pinch

Dilly-dweliing???? ROFL ROFL ROFL that is one funny word, i want to use that in a sentence today. LOL

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
That word is totally cool. CoolROFL I type what goes in my head and most of the time, it's really weird things. ROFL Lemme know how that goes for ya. Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@rinki
call me pri, i think we can send him to the acting school of the other RS leads. the one by Karan, Sara, Ali and that girl who is Karan's gf. If he learns movement from Karan, then he is set for life. ROFL Sorry, no offense to Karan. Wink

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Okay Pri, Ah which Karan would that be? Shocked

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
@rinki
your mind must be a strange and a funny place. LOL its better to have a strange mind than a dull one. at least you won't get bored this way and you won't bore others.

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Pri- ROFL You should see some of the things i type when I'm on msn with my friends. ROFL I'm the one to bring people back up from their sad moods so my weird sayings work good for that. Cool

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
The guy from YRKKH, his name is Karan right? im a little rusty on names. Akshara's husband. that guy body movements are somewhat strange to me. but i guess he grew on people, just not me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top