Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

!!NivArth:Mo0nMaGic&LoVeSpEllS!!"Love4ever" (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 25

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
They're just idiots. Wacko I use YT. I'm on it right now. BlushingROFL Idk why im using the blushy emo, prolly cus of the song I'm listening to. It's hot. Ahem. Kuch bhi nahin. *nods*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Seanindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!NivArth:Mo0nMaGic&LoVeSpEllS!!"Love4ever" (Page 7)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

They're just idiots. Wacko I use YT. I'm on it right now. BlushingROFL Idk why im using the blushy emo, prolly cus of the song I'm listening to. It's hot. Ahem. Kuch bhi nahin. *nods*

*takes out her fan*

I am totally ready! Ab toh batana parhey ga kaunsa song! LOL

Dude, the precap - Nivi talked to her brother and Sid talking to Dadi. Sid's shirt is different so seems like it's the next day and he came to get Divya. This show's moving pretty fast! *touchwood*

But I like how they both remember everything about each other exactly! LOL

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Ahaha. I've been totally enthralled by Chup Ja from Waqt for this whole week. Day Dreaming
Omygosh i know right? It's so adorable. I like that they're moving it on instead of dilly-dwelling. And i can't believe i just used that. Pinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-P.Kamaljit.Seanindiandoll89

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Ahaha. I've been totally enthralled by Chup Ja from Waqt for this whole week. Day Dreaming
Omygosh i know right? It's so adorable. I like that they're moving it on instead of dilly-dwelling. And i can't believe i just used that. Pinch

Dilly-dwelling??! LOL! I believe that just made it to my "Word of the Day"! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I like how Nivi describes him though - for a girl that's so "closed up" in front of people, she's a totally vibrant character with family. Especially her brother and Dadi. Usually a quiet girl is ALWAYS quiet. But this time I like the dual shade to her - no wait, scratch that. I LOVE it! LOLLOL

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
*nose in air* Psh, ROFL Im glad it made it to that. LOL Do i get a prize for winning that spot? LOL
Yeah, she's totally animated with her brother and Dadi, with everyone else she's closed off. Its really intriguing, i wonder how her dual personality will play when she and Sidd get closer. Geek

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

*nose in air* Psh, ROFL Im glad it made it to that. LOL Do i get a prize for winning that spot? LOL
Yeah, she's totally animated with her brother and Dadi, with everyone else she's closed off. Its really intriguing, i wonder how her dual personality will play when she and Sidd get closer. Geek

Look at us imagining possible relationship dynamics and it's just the third episode! I know Neha is a singer, but she's a natural actress! I believe she's a true find here.. Big smile

P.S. You get an ice cream.. Would that be a good prize?? LOLLOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 30 June 2010 at 9:09pm

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
We're good viewers, that's why. LOL She's a singer? Shocked I never knew. But yeah, she's really good for a newcomer at acting. *grins*

Ooh ice cream. That's perfect. Day Dreaming

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
@fivr
Neha is a good singer as well....maybe they can use that in the show, isn't it sweet how she described Sid, to be a man of extremes, she is also a girl of extremes. so they have that in common. she is fearfully timid among crowds, but really animated with her close family. while he is confident. i just wish the actor who plays Sid would show confidence better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top