Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

!!NivArth:Mo0nMaGic&LoVeSpEllS!!"Love4ever" (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 25

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by priyankumupal

of course, It doesn't matter how good looking a guy is, if he playing a lousy character, i want to see how he shapes up too. but there is something off about him LOL Wink don't know what. i like the two girls really well, i'm willing to give the guy a chance though. i hope he is not a wimp like most male leads on TV are. just because the story is centered around the girl, doesn't mean the guy should play a back boneless wimp. He should be a sensible grown up guy. which i think he will be.

Don't you think this show has the feel of the late 90's pop songs. i don't know why, but it gives me that nostalgic feeling of watching those pop songs.

@bold: Yeah like those Falguni Pathak songs or Udit Narayan ones? Totally yaar! The venue of the show is definitely making me nostalgic. I mean the hill, with the goats and the girl sitting there playing with them..? *Queque Falguni's song*

About the male protagonist - *sigh* Isn't that hoping for a lot? I mean, I am ALL for it - I've just stopped expecting that from a guy until he actually does it. I follow the whole "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" deal quite religiously when it comes to shows.. You never know when the guy is going to daan his brain to some charity and walk around like a retarded zombie being fed whatever lie the vamp is telling him (not using any of his nonexistent wisdom).. LOL

It was the goat....that made me nostalgic Wink LOL LOL the show is out of a Falguni song, the way the guy is dressed is also like how her song guys would wear. hehe. i think RS would have got some inspiration from those songs.

one should never expect too much from a guy, they always disappoint. LOL but somehow, i have a good feeling about this show, that there will not be too many idiotic turns or too many black, death eater kind of vamps. That the guy will not be too charitable about his brain and also that the girl would not be a sacrificing goat. is that asking for too much???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!NivArth:Mo0nMaGic&LoVeSpEllS!!"Love4ever" (Page 6)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Y'all got room for one more? LOL
Since i'm in the US, the show hasn't started yet. At least so my mother told me. Ermm I saw the video updates and ah, I think I might stick to this show. Take a chance and all. Hopefully it doesn't get ruined before beginning by the Creatives and all.</font>

Welcome, the show is only two epi's old. so i'm sure it will start in US soon enough, till then you can join us in hoping for something good from this show. Big smile

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP BC Winner

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Nivi & Sid's Encounter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31P.Kamaljit.Sean

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
The premise is definitely interesting.
I really like Nivedita - she's different from other female leads I've seen lately.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this show moves forward.

As for names for the couple:
Siddharth & Nivedita - SidNi
Abhishek & Neha - AbHa or NeBhi or AbNe or NeShek/NeHek

Appreciation Thread:
Shyness + Confidence = A new kind of Love Story; or something along those lines. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vanshika-P.Kamaljit.Sean

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankumupal

Welcome, the show is only two epi's old. so i'm sure it will start in US soon enough, till then you can join us in hoping for something good from this show. Big smile

It's actually starting on the 12th of July here. LOL I thank God for internet and the video updates. LOL I do hope something good comes, the same old story lines are really overrated and annoying.

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
@Rinki: So it starts two weeks later here? Well I don't get the channel I'm still going to have to watch it online - but still. Two weeks throws the whole rhythm off. I wonder why can't release it simultaneously! Ermm

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@ Fivr- Yeah, on the 12th. I know right? It annoys me so badly, especially the other shows too, we're always behind. I hate that. They should really keep them together to not leave one country behind. *clicks tongue*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

@ Fivr- Yeah, on the 12th. I know right? It annoys me so badly, especially the other shows too, we're always behind. I hate that. They should really keep them together to not leave one country behind. *clicks tongue*

I really don't see the point of the delay between India and USA. I mean this is the Age of the Internet! Just because you don't telecast it on TV doesn't mean that people don't know how to use YT!! What's the point of making it so inconvenient for the rest of us poor folks here? *sigh* *shakes head* Kya karain in logon ka! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top