Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

!!NivArth:Mo0nMaGic&LoVeSpEllS!!"Love4ever" (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankumupal

I also really do not want to see a love triangle, i've seen enough of those already. how about something different. like Divya and Sid are friends, and Nivi wanted to be part of their gang, but due to shyness she couldn't, but always held a torch to Sid. something in that line could be interesting. right?

See that's something I'd want to see too - a platonic relationship between Sid and Divya. I mean Divya's shown to be a very progressive girl, I'd hate for her to get all regressive now and fall for the "childhood friend" just because he's a guy who has good features. Plus I want to see more of Divya-Nivi relationship and a love triangle would just me biased towards Divya unwantedly..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!NivArth:Mo0nMaGic&LoVeSpEllS!!"Love4ever" (Page 5)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

I also really do not want to see a love triangle, i've seen enough of those already. how about something different. like Divya and Sid are friends, and Nivi wanted to be part of their gang, but due to shyness she couldn't, but always held a torch to Sid. something in that line could be interesting. right?

See that's something I'd want to see too - a platonic relationship between Sid and Divya. I mean Divya's shown to be a very progressive girl, I'd hate for her to get all regressive now and fall for the "childhood friend" just because he's a guy who has good features. Plus I want to see more of Divya-Nivi relationship and a love triangle would just me biased towards Divya unwantedly..

True, true. I already like all 3 people, so don't want any bias towards any one of them, Divya and Nivi share a good chemistry, which would be ruined if the whole both in love with her childhood best friend thing is played up. Divya can have a separate life, i really like a gutsy yet sweet personality. she can be the one to help bring out Nivi from her shell.

my only complain is, i don't really like the guy who plays Sid, i don't know why. LOL LOL i've never really liked any of the leads in RS's shows. because they seem too childish to be romancing girls. Wink maybe he will grow on us with time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

True, true. I already like all 3 people, so don't want any bias towards any one of them, Divya and Nivi share a good chemistry, which would be ruined if the whole both in love with her childhood best friend thing is played up. Divya can have a separate life, i really like a gutsy yet sweet personality. she can be the one to help bring out Nivi from her shell.

my only complain is, i don't really like the guy who plays Sid, i don't know why. LOL LOL i've never really liked any of the leads in RS's shows. because they seem too childish to be romancing girls. Wink maybe he will grow on us with time.

Hehehehe! Well as long as the character is well sketched, I can foresee the actor's physical short comings. But even a gorgeous looking guy cannot make me put up with lame characters.. LOL So I'm going to wait and watch how Sid's character turns out before I decide how I feel about him.. Embarrassed

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hehehehe! Well as long as the character is well sketched, I can foresee the actor's physical short comings. But even a gorgeous looking guy cannot make me put up with lame characters.. LOL So I'm going to wait and watch how Sid's character turns out before I decide how I feel about him.. Embarrassed

of course, It doesn't matter how good looking a guy is, if he playing a lousy character, i want to see how he shapes up too. but there is something off about him LOL Wink don't know what. i like the two girls really well, i'm willing to give the guy a chance though. i hope he is not a wimp like most male leads on TV are. just because the story is centered around the girl, doesn't mean the guy should play a back boneless wimp. He should be a sensible grown up guy. which i think he will be.

Don't you think this show has the feel of the late 90's pop songs. i don't know why, but it gives me that nostalgic feeling of watching those pop songs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

of course, It doesn't matter how good looking a guy is, if he playing a lousy character, i want to see how he shapes up too. but there is something off about him LOL Wink don't know what. i like the two girls really well, i'm willing to give the guy a chance though. i hope he is not a wimp like most male leads on TV are. just because the story is centered around the girl, doesn't mean the guy should play a back boneless wimp. He should be a sensible grown up guy. which i think he will be.

Don't you think this show has the feel of the late 90's pop songs. i don't know why, but it gives me that nostalgic feeling of watching those pop songs.

@bold: Yeah like those Falguni Pathak songs or Udit Narayan ones? Totally yaar! The venue of the show is definitely making me nostalgic. I mean the hill, with the goats and the girl sitting there playing with them..? *Queque Falguni's song*

About the male protagonist - *sigh* Isn't that hoping for a lot? I mean, I am ALL for it - I've just stopped expecting that from a guy until he actually does it. I follow the whole "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" deal quite religiously when it comes to shows.. You never know when the guy is going to daan his brain to some charity and walk around like a retarded zombie being fed whatever lie the vamp is telling him (not using any of his nonexistent wisdom).. LOL

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Y'all got room for one more? LOL
Since i'm in the US, the show hasn't started yet. At least so my mother told me. Ermm I saw the video updates and ah, I think I might stick to this show. Take a chance and all. Hopefully it doesn't get ruined before beginning by the Creatives and all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-P.Kamaljit.Sean

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

Y'all got room for one more? LOL
Since i'm in the US, the show hasn't started yet. At least so my mother told me. Ermm I saw the video updates and ah, I think I might stick to this show. Take a chance and all. Hopefully it doesn't get ruined before beginning by the Creatives and all.

yaaa... ofcourse..buddy... dil mein jagah honi chhaiyeeeWinkWinkWinkWink

n ya thts wt we all r hopi, the storyline mst b gud.. no family dramas n love traiangles plzz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankumupalP.Kamaljit.Sean

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
@ starry.phoenix- Hah, thanks. :) Ji haan, zaroor honi chahiye. LOL
Ah yeah, i will literally scream if they have drama from other shows, just like triangles, evil family, blah blah.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top