-||- CCBM :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Pooji-

I know right...
that's what i liked abt today epi
and i am glad that nivi & divya no attending havan
as they went somewhere
i wonder what will happen tomorrow

I agree! If someone was this rude with me I wouldn't like to stay there and put up with their nonsense anymore. I'm glad Divya's decided not to go back and not attend the pooja. Hadh hai yaar! No one's dying to go in your house, so when you get guests treat them with respect!! 😡
Agree..Respect 😎 but i hope there won't be any drama during the havanEdited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago
You think there will be some drama in the havan? I mean Dada ji invited everyone, so even if Chanchal said something to the girls peet peechey, I don't know if she'll have the confidence to insults Dadi and Chacha/Chachi in front of the family. If you mean that they might try to "trick" everyone into thinking that the Sharmas did something wrong.. Then I think it's a little too early for that. Abhi toh sirf miley hain, jo bhi regrets hain woh purani baaton ki hain. I don't think they've held on that hard k they're still pissed. They are irritated by the Sharmas and don't want them around but they are not actively angry at them. That will take time, I think. Maybe it talks of Nivi and Sid start making rounds, that's when they might get truly upset (the Soods I mean).
hmmmm...
now i agree with wht u said lol

i do not know well let's just see tomorrow
i am so happy that yash is fine....
now looking forward to tomorrow's epi...
Did we ever find out the score Yash made? I mean how bad is it really? It is just below 90% and is that why he thinks his father will get upset? Or is it really a failing grade? I really want to know the reason behind his disappearance - was it his assumption that his father won't think what he did was good enough or was it really the fact that he didn't do good enough at all? 🤔
@ Fivr--abt the score we do not know what exactly he got..
but all we know is that he did not score what's his dad wanted it...

P.s. going to sleep now Night Night...11:47 almost 12
omg i loved NivArth Scene today!
i am so in love with NivArth
They are sooo cute Adorable
😍 😍
Really?! It was good? I haven't seen it yet but looks like I'll have to catch it soon.. I'm still a bit unhappy about the CVs leaning towards a love triangle.. 😳
u should watch it...atleast NivArth Scene 😍

oh yeah me too don't want that track...
i just hope divya backs off...