The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Mystic Musings: And Then The Sun Came Up (Page 2)

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Hey! Great to see you two with this again! Now......i totally agree with both of you about the opening credits. They were creepy. LOLBhav...Whoosh?? LOL we-are-so-totally-more-bada**-than-Twilight direction!-agreed! Wink The eye flirt was way too cute. I loved it sooo much....EmbarrassedLOLI sort of thought that using Wuthering Hieghts was going in the Twilight direction because WH was mentioned in Twilight lots but anywhoo....LOLDo not worry Bhav...i also read the books before watching the show and i tend to compare the two a lot when watching the show! The only thing that stops me most of the time, is the difference in the storyline, it gets me interested...ConfusedLOLRadz, i agree that Caroline in a way is a true friend. It's pretty sweet how she encourages Elena to go for Stefan unlike in the books where Caroline gets all personal about it and in SS she gets all pyscotic and starts hating Elena.Disapprove I just hope that doesn't happen in the show. The fight...hmm Tyler got me pissed off at that scene but i really loved how Stefan came inbetween...so sweet of him.Day DreamingWait! This is the football game fight right??Confused Moving on.....The way you two described Stefan eavesdropping on Elena (creepy) it reminded me of Edward watching Bella sleep at night....creepy. ConfusedThat was random...sorry. I also love Matt-Elena's relationship in the show. It's really cute. Radz you are correct! Jenna really does love/care about Elena and Jeremy. I love her! She is the best aunt and i hated Tanner! He so brought down Jenna's confidence but i'm glad that she tried anyways. Thumbs Up The crow scene really scared me...really. EmbarrassedLOL Damon looked sooo....OH MY GOSH, in that scene! He was soooo mean though. Angry He loves Stefan but still tries to make his life miserable....Confused The Salvatore bros from my POV are the most confused brothers in the history of non-fiction books....LOL Or is it fiction??Confused I am sooo confused!AngryLOL The Bonnie part with Stefan was a SHOCKER! Shocked And funny.. I loved Stefan's reaction.LOL I saw the symbolism.....aww poor Matty. I felt bad for him and i'm so glad Elena saw it too-that's why she walked away right?ConfusedLOL Hehe. Radz that Jeremy quote was amazing. I loved that part too but it was sort of creepy as well. I'm scared of druggy/drunken teens. LOLI felt bad for Jenna there and i was laughing so hard when Jenna threw the apple at Jeremy and he's like "ow!"LOL Aww i loved Stefan-Elena's convo. It was so not twilighty. LOLI wanted to strangle Tanner too....AngryLOL Damon's cheating on Vicki! *gasp*-LOLHilarious yaar! I think Damon tortured Vicki more than Care. In a way Vicki was too upset and weak whereas Caro is more stronger and she knows what to do and when....Do i make sense?ConfusedLOL

*Phew!* That was tiring for me!LOL Well....i'll be waiting for your next Mystic Musings! WinkLOL

Love,

~Jot~

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 30 June 2010 at 3:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussAnhdara13

sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
@ Those who need to unreserve: Radz is on holiday so IDK about her, but I'm really eager to reply to comments, so unreserve soon please! ;D

Love,
B (:
Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i have unreserved =]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I noticed! :D Thanks, Rach!

Edited by sourpuss - 01 July 2010 at 6:39am
Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I may be on holiday B, but I'll be back soon so I cannot wait to read all your comments!

Angel-Jot.

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
You guys are going to hate this... so let's get it over with.
I'm a like in a hella hurry all of the sudden. I got 50 things to do now.
I think I'll have barely time to come to our forum let alone give my essay reviews back (notfair!).

So I won't be unreserving that spot. Luckily though, I agree with everyone on the episode review you lovelies have written so, I nod my through here. Sorry & love you both! (: (: (: (:
sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@ Dhruvi: Oh noooo...*sobs quietly in a corner* I'm gonna miss your long posts! ): *hugs* I hope things get a little quieter soon!

-dhruvi

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
^ wow you are on SUPER early for you time! You're 12 hrs exactly ahead me aren't you. Its 9:38am now isn't it?

I just got some free time and I spent it on the DB thread, next time I do, I'll try to get and unreserve. But I'm off in 2 minutes.

Go to top