CID

Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
i have an idea of whom you are thinking about. but how could we just stop them? if they doesnt consider our feelings and do these crap again & again, then how we can get rid of? some idiotic polls and stupid comments are flying around. but we cannot stop anyone from doing it. some new members are still comparing the team. but how we could stop them? its their right to post whatever they like to?
prabha i remember your decision to avoid so so. now y so depressed ? we left those people behind and dont u think thats enough

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Sorry for being late, I was about to answer but mom called me for dinner right then.

I think this trend is more irking because we've barely recovered from having the lame Freddy jokes and Abhi-Tarika flirting removed with great difficulty thanks to all the efforts put into the signature campaign, and immediately people begin to show up with complaints saying that they want this crap back.

I don't get into CID discussions at Facebook etc. for this very reason, at least we have sensible and healthy discussions regarding the true investigative side of CID and its characters here. We love CID because it is one-of-a-kind and that gives it a unique charm and separates it from the other shows. That's just my opinion. There's nothing wrong with anyone expressing a different view but people should at least respect what the senior members say, and not keep posting the same kind of stuff over and over again to the point of annoyance.

I fully agree about having strict rule enforcement regarding this issue here.

Edited by DemonStar - 28 June 2010 at 8:34am

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
rules? what if there are someone having -ve opinion to this?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@chinnu_manikyam The current trend has gone beyond tolerable limits and can't be ignored anymore.

WE NEED RULES, seriously. Look at other forums, they all have rules, a new show like Baat Pakki too has rules. People who are more active, seniors and worthy contributors here, their voice needs to be heard.

Edited by prabha. - 28 June 2010 at 8:05am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@chinnu if they have then post here why do they disagree I bet ki the no. of people in support of this thread will be much higher than those against it !!!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
i totally agree that bhavana. but how we can make rules?needs authorities eh? or else whats the way?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
That is what we are asking the Mods/Admins. What can be done.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
how the admns can understand necessory from crap? will it affect ourselves in future? or will it affect the entry of new members in to forum?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top