CID

Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanx vibhavari for understanding us, we are not commenting on all newcomers just few who dont understand despite of telling again and again

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 15)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@vibhavari You are warmly welcome here... Smile Thanks for understanding our feelings and give a mature response...would like to see you participate in healthy discussion... Tongue

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I am sure a lot of you must have seen that Rules and Regulations for the CID Forum is up. This is great news. Thank you Ambrosia.

CID Forum Rules and Regulations

I would request members to go through that thread. And if there is anything else you would like to be taken into consideration, lets discuss it. Not everything we want can be done, there are restrictions on Ambrosia too, she is bound by a set of rules but what can be considered within the format we will try to take into account.

Edited by prabha. - 29 June 2010 at 1:15pm

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Even though the problem has been solved. There is one question which has been asked frequently about " Note".  And here it is:

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

sexually explicit, po*nographic offensive to any religion, race or community abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

Can you guys see this when you post something on ANY topic?  When you click on a topic and scroll down to the very end. You will see " Quick Reply" to your left hand side with a square box and rules on the right side. This is the one I'm refering to. Hope, I answered your question.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Rules. Got to know a lot about IF rules as well.

And a few members really need to read this.

Sms lingo is not permitted!!! 

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Yup I saw these rules yesterday and am very happy,thank u loads Ambrosia for paying attention to our needs

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thanx Ambrosia for taking a note of our requirements. Finally we have certain code of conduct for our forums

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Ambrosia for listening to us. and Thanks for having rules.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top