CID

Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 16

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
See what I feel is we definitely ban such members and if they come back with different Id and act similarly they would be banned again If this happens again an again they would definitely learn a lesson and minimize or even stop such activities. what say?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 14)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Visrom   if it supposed to happen i mean they ban someone i.d is it possible to use same username or not? i think it is not but not sure..just help me with it..
Even I am not sure about details of what happens...from what I know, the person is reported to the higher ups and they decide on whether to ban. And as far as I know, the same person can create another id and come back, as the IP address cannot be permanently blocked.
I am not sure....Ambrosia, sorry if I am wrong.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
 we cant permanently stop a member. by listing out another mail id and user name , the member can come again. this time we fails to locate who is that and he knows about us. it is also possible to create more than 1 id. so that the question and answer from the same brain.

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
completely agree wid u prabha di its so insulting 2 see people say liek this.Those people for so hard long time diff. places shoot for whom?us the audience.Like in saturdayz epi we ad our trio bck atleast abhi-daya.

vibhavari

vibhavari

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
first of all i am a new member on this forum,so if the seniors feel that i have said something wrong than please forgive me and let me know what wrong i have said.
now coming to the discussion, i totally agree with prabhadi.there should be some kind of discipline, a set of rules and regulations on this forum.i think a senior member should take the responsibility and release a set of rules and regulations for new members. also the member should go through the threads before they are posted. if the topics are relevant they should be posted otherwise deleted.i really love cid very much the way it is. i don't understand why some people want to convert it into a romantic or comedy serial. these type of serials are there on each and every channel;they can watch it over there.cid is a serial one of its kind thatswhy its running for the past 12 years. its unstoppable. so many serials come and go but cid is there to stay forever. also the characters are so real.i never feel that they are acting,i think we should respect these actors for making the serial so popular instead of comparing them with one another. instead of discussing something like who will be the next acp, we should discuss about the flaws in storyline or direction and how can we make the serial more interesting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarsneh.sunnyp1414bhinder.thind

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@vibhavari very happy indeed to know that a new comer like you has tried to understand our forums so well,happy to know that you support us and similarly hope that you'll not create such polls and threads.
Look this is what I meant,atleast when some new people join in they should try and understand what is expected out of them and what is this forum mainly about,i personally feel that instead of new comers there are some particular people who now I guess have opened different accounts and try to bring up such posts

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@ vibhavari finally a new comer who understand. seriously just make few rules put up in thread, no big issues when one reads just comes to know hows atmosphere here

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@vibhavari good to see u suporting our logic!! Thankfully u have understood that we were not bashing up newbies! We were jst putting up some rules that shud be maintained! Thank
u for understanding us so well!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top