CID
CID

India-Forums

Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 13)

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Exactly it's been so long why this character has not been warned yet. There was an abusive post by him which was on the forum for more than a week. There was one where he was expressing affection for me. All such posts weren't deleted inspite of reporting. I understand that the current Mod/Amin is busy, so we need back up or assign some duties to senior members here but we need an active authority. That's the main point.

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Exactly it's been so long why this character has not been warned yet. There was an abusive post by him which was on the forum for more than a week. There was one where he was expressing affection for me. All such posts weren't deleted inspite of reporting. I understand that the current Mod/Amin is busy, so we need back up or assign some duties to senior members here but we need an active authority. That's the main point.

There is something called a 'viewbie' who is of a lower designation than mod. I think we need one or two viewbies.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Yeah whoever yaar whoever can take care of these over smart people, redundant repitative discussions, who can make case threads sticky every week. In short bring some some sense to the madness thats going on.
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@Prabha I have reported that thing (personal attacks done by same person) but i did not get any reply by moderator...Exactly seems busy..now what will happen moderator will come online choose one of topic and make that sticky topic with some Code of Conduct which these guys don't even care to have a look...then again same thing will start..i am just wondering whether any warning been given to that member for his/her misbehave? if it has been given and still behaving like this what is moderator doing?what is fun to have moderator then? if not been given inspite of complaining then no hope..everything has a limit..there is a one point anything above that can not be tolerated...

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 29 June 2010 at 4:03am
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Yeah whoever yaar whoever can take care of these over smart people, redundant repitative discussions, who can make case threads sticky every week. In short bring some some sense to the madness thats going on.
First change the name of the thread....I am sure  Ambrosia will notice.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

I felt this was apt just because a certain character vent out his stupid depression here we don't need to change the title. What is your suggestion?

Edited by prabha. - 29 June 2010 at 4:03am
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

@Prabha I have reported that thing (personal attacks done by same person) but i did not get any reply by moderator...Exactly seems busy..now what will happen moderator will come online choose one of topic and make that sticky topic with some Code of Conduct which these guys don't even care to have a look...then again same thing will start..i am just wondering whether any warning been given to that member for his/her misbehave? if it has been given and still behaving like this what is moderator doing?what is fun to have moderator then? if not been given inspite of complaining then no hope..everything has a limit..there is a one point everything above that can not be tolerated...
I believe they issue warnings...on one instance one of our regular members here was caught because someone else did something at her house and posted a crappy thread here.
They give a certain number of warnings and then ban the id...but the person can always come back with another id. They can't ban the IP address for ever I think.

(Not sure, sorry if I am wrong)
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Visrom   if it supposed to happen i mean they ban someone i.d is it possible to use same username or not? i think it is not but not sure..just help me with it..

Go to top