CID

Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Uff !! Uff !! This person is back to irritate us,ek hai um log jo aise threads na kholne ke baare mein padh rahe hain and I'm sure this person's gone through this thread and purposely brought back such threads on page 1 !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 12)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I am depressed two of my favourite characters (Vivek and Kajol) was missing this week episodes. It really distress to see partly team working on case. Everyone should be there working on cases.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged

@visrom Yaar we need to find solutions and not only pin point negatives. You send PMs to so many people how many times has it helped. Look at the charatcer above, you think he is going to listen to anyone's PMs? Such oversmart people need Admin to take care of them. And who will take that responsibility to send PM to every newcomer and what if that person comes back says who are you why should I listen I see no rules. Where does that leave us.

To begin with we need a Offical Rules and An Active Admin and if that work can be sub-divided to active/senior memebrs like you, me and others are always there.

Edited by prabha. - 29 June 2010 at 3:35am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

@visrom Yaar we need to find solutions and not only pin point negatives. You send PMs to so many people how many times has it helped. Look at the charatcer above, you think he is going to listen to anyone's PMs? And who will take that responsibility to send PM to every newcomer and what if that person comes back says who are you why should I listen I see no rules. Where does that leave us.

To begin with we need a Offical Rules and An Active Admin and if that work can be sub-divided to active/senior memebrs like you, me and others are always there.
Such people don't exist for me.

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Well I feel its differences of opinion and moderators themselves feel we are ill treating the members but no one actually cares when we are ill treated. Look at the post above we are discussing on posting in wrong threads and we have an example here itself. Though we have more members here and its a crime investigation series visrom I feel there should be some code of conduct to be followed, and those code of conduct should be easily visible moderators can discuss this with all the members and if not all atleast those who are always active. and then take the possible action. I am damn sure there would great amount of members supporting us. But this would help only If moderators are active. (no offences intended)

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Yup prabha di you're so very right,some people really test my patience and they need to be provided with some rules so that this thing is stopped,the person above in the post is the one i was talking about in my first post in this page,kiss topis mein kiske baare mein baath kar raha hai,some members are such who just do not pay attention to the pm until and unless they are told "listen ur breaking this rule "

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Originally posted by visrom

Such people don't exist for me.  

He does not exist for me too. I have been looking through him since some time now but we can't deny the fact that he is active and encourages more people to behave like him. Encourage irrrelevent stuff. In shor spoil the mood. We needs Mod/Admins and Rules for such characters.

Edited by prabha. - 29 June 2010 at 3:41am

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Originally posted by prabha.

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">@<font color="#0000ff">visrom</font> Yaar we need to find solutions and not only pin point negatives. You send PMs to so many people how many times has it helped. Look at the charatcer above, you think he is going to listen to anyone's PMs? And who will take that responsibility to send PM to every newcomer and what if that person comes back says who are you why should I listen I see no rules. Where does that leave us.

</font></font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">To begin with we need a Offical Rules and An Active Adminand if that work can be sub-divided to active/senior memebrs like you, me and others are always there.</font>

I am totally agree Prabha dii.. ignorance is not the policy ..if you could remember, when it happened before, everyone was like ignore that..now see what is situation...people are taking advantage of silence by some members..here is the one and other be back in the evening....then see what will happen i am damn sure story thread and this one will be on page 2 or 3 for sure...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top