CID

Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 16

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I agree with you wanderer but the problem with some of the newbies is they lack is paying attention at the importance for instance hav a look below in request CID episodes

Originally posted by jeet23

I NEED d case in which aditi died...
MAD BOMBER....PLZ any1 has it???

Originally posted by anantanni

@jeet23 its on the first page.
plz check the first page before requesting.

where d hell it is???? i cant find...!!..

lemme knw!

impossible...its not there!!

Originally posted by anantanni

HERE IT IS!!
<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><font size="2" color="#ff0000">80</font></td>
     <td><font size="2" color="#ff0000">
     Mad Bomber (CID PARTS) @tgodse @rabiazm</font></td>
     <td><font size="2" color="#ff0000">19-June-2010</font></td>
     <td><font size="2" color="#ff0000"></font><font size="2" color="#ff0000">Part1 Part2</font></td></tr></table>
DEKH TOH LETE EK BAAR!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 11)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Yes, Sneha ji. But atleast some members will take the effort, bcz its easy to find and for others we can once reply, saying, "its a sticky. Check there".

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged

For the above mentioned problem my answer is that we should stop giving easy answers. Because we give easy answers no one tries to explore the forum or look around, just bang open a new thread. We should stop spoon feeding and encourage people to look around. Its not so difficult to find threads.

Edited by prabha. - 29 June 2010 at 3:00am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged

As I mentioned yesteday to Prabha,can we make a set of 'unofficial rules' which we can circulate to new members?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Naah yaar I am not the one for PMs. I would prefer something is like and a more active Mod/Admin who ensures this is enforced.

Originally posted by zerry123

However, after seeing this topic, I just checked out the forums of other, "Oh so high" TRP shows. Check this:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1115041

This forum has a strict set of rules and regulations, which I really liked. And when you check the topics in this forums, they are quite organized and there is not much repitition of topics.

Edited by prabha. - 29 June 2010 at 3:20am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Naah I am not the one for PMs

I would prefer somethings is like and a more active Mod/Admin

Originally posted by zerry123

On the other hand, check this:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=382

Making official rules will not help prevent stupid topics. and our mod said she has some 16 forums to manage, plus she is studying. Where will she have time?

I've been trying to get Freddie's pic on our main cast list. Not sure what happened.

I sent Freddies photo almost 6 months back.

Edited by visrom - 29 June 2010 at 3:22am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
If it is helping that Forum, why can't it help here. The rules have to be such that they cater to most of our issues. But formost we need a more active Mod/Admin.

One of the other issues our forum sufferes from is that our Mod/Admins aren't able to give us enough time. We need a more active Mod/Admin. If our current Mod/Admin is busy we need a backup.

Edited by prabha. - 29 June 2010 at 3:25am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

If it is helping that Forum, why can't it help here. The rules have to be such that they cater to most of our issues. But formost we need a more active Mod/Admin.

One of the other issues our forum sufferes from is that our Mod/Admins aren't able to give us enough time. We need a more active Mod/Admin. If our current Mod/Admin is busy we need a backup.
One - because the mod is probably more active.
Two - because there are fewer members.
Three - Because it is not a crime investigation series, so people don't mind R- topics.

Edited by visrom - 29 June 2010 at 3:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top