CID

Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
When any one of us has to post like I want this on first page there only we can understand how many such threads are on first page which we don't like to discuss. even on the day epsiode has to be telecasted I see  on every page one such post is there to bring it back on first page.

I request to new members if rules are not here first just see what you want to say is relevant to thread or not and if you want to open new topic check if such topic was opened in recent past and what was response of members over here. We have search button on right side of page which can be used to find threads from forum.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Depressing Trend - Need For Rules (Page 10)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I am out of this discussion for sometime as visrom said... Lets get bak to other imp
discussions to change our mood!!!0

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
As Respected Sunny said it is a hard truth...but it happens only when there are 1-2 members come online i mean i have said many times that they are behind quantity of posts not even care about quality..they go to pages finds a easy one i mean where they can ask any question sorta 1 line reply and they do this...now that thread is on page one and a relevant and discussion worthy thread is on page 2...and As Respected Bhavana said before we are not here 24/7 to find discussion worthy thread...It results in meanwhile some members come online and they see nothing to discuss on page1 So go offline without even giving their views..it does not matter anything to us..but it affects the IF...and thats what true..We are being called harsh when we are trying to provide a safe and healthy environment to everyone here..for whom we are doing this ..It is CID and IF...there is nothing personal we have with those members..Moreover, i can suggest to have a one sticky page of rule and regulation mentioning Code of Conduct by moderator..but it looks no one will care to go through that..if while we all discussing this topic yesterday and things are continues till this passed second..what can sticky topic make differ..?anyway as i found nothing is happening and some so senior members being called harsh, i am out of it...

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 28 June 2010 at 11:36pm

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
we jst mearly dicussed..we should take some step toward these practices....we should make the rules here and make sticky note "Pease read before becameing members"  like that and strickly follow the rles nahi to will ban you..someting like that....seniors memebers need to come forward .and pl admin people we need your help also  for this.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
yup I agree with Visrom,its better to take a break from this discussion and get back to it later if such topics continue to come up,I'm sure no new member is responding but they must be surely going through this thread and they must have realised,hopefully but still if it continues,i'll get back through this thread but lets wait and see !!!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

seniors memebers need to come forward ..

Senior members came forward, they tried to make sure that anything like this not happen in future but being called harsh...No respect and mercy been shown there...So it is better to quit this thing and let moderator to do her/his part..isn't? if senior members been called this, main kis khet ki moli ho.So better, i am out of it..

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerry123

On the other hand, check this:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=382

I think we should create something on the similar lines.

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged

I have always felt that some topics should be made stickys. eg...the entire case list made by Prabha ji, The thread for requests by Bento, and the relevant weeks, 2 threads- starter again Prabha ji..

I can never find them easily and if I were new, and I wanted some information, I would have certainly openend a new topic to know some things.

These threads should always be on first page, will help a lot of newbies and will be easier to find.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414

Post Reply New Post

Go to top