Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ vibhavari finally a new comer who understand. seriously just make few rules put up in thread, no big issues when one reads just comes to know hows atmosphere here
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@vibhavari good to see u suporting our logic!! Thankfully u have understood that we were not bashing up newbies! We were jst putting up some rules that shud be maintained! Thank
u for understanding us so well!
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx vibhavari for understanding us, we are not commenting on all newcomers just few who dont understand despite of telling again and again
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@vibhavari You are warmly welcome here... 😊 Thanks for understanding our feelings and give a mature response...would like to see you participate in healthy discussion... 😛
prabha. thumbnail
I am sure a lot of you must have seen that Rules and Regulations for the CID Forum is up. This is great news. Thank you Ambrosia.

CID Forum Rules and Regulations

I would request members to go through that thread. And if there is anything else you would like to be taken into consideration, lets discuss it. Not everything we want can be done, there are restrictions on Ambrosia too, she is bound by a set of rules but what can be considered within the format we will try to take into account.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even though the problem has been solved. There is one question which has been asked frequently about " Note".  And here it is:

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

sexually explicit, po*nographic offensive to any religion, race or community abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

Can you guys see this when you post something on ANY topic?  When you click on a topic and scroll down to the very end. You will see " Quick Reply" to your left hand side with a square box and rules on the right side. This is the one I'm refering to. Hope, I answered your question.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the Rules. Got to know a lot about IF rules as well.

And a few members really need to read this.

Sms lingo is not permitted!!! 

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup I saw these rules yesterday and am very happy,thank u loads Ambrosia for paying attention to our needs
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx Ambrosia for taking a note of our requirements. Finally we have certain code of conduct for our forums
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ambrosia for listening to us. and Thanks for having rules.