Depressing Trend - Need For Rules - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with you wanderer but the problem with some of the newbies is they lack is paying attention at the importance for instance hav a look below in request CID episodes

Originally posted by jeet23

I NEED d case in which aditi died...
MAD BOMBER....PLZ any1 has it???

Originally posted by anantanni

@jeet23 its on the first page.
plz check the first page before requesting.

where d hell it is???? i cant find...!!..

lemme knw!

impossible...its not there!!

Originally posted by anantanni

HERE IT IS!!
<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><font size="2" color="#ff0000">80</font></td>
     <td><font size="2" color="#ff0000">
     Mad Bomber (CID PARTS) @tgodse @rabiazm</font></td>
     <td><font size="2" color="#ff0000">19-June-2010</font></td>
     <td><font size="2" color="#ff0000"></font><font size="2" color="#ff0000">Part1 Part2</font></td></tr></table>
DEKH TOH LETE EK BAAR!!

Yes, Sneha ji. But atleast some members will take the effort, bcz its easy to find and for others we can once reply, saying, "its a sticky. Check there".

For the above mentioned problem my answer is that we should stop giving easy answers. Because we give easy answers no one tries to explore the forum or look around, just bang open a new thread. We should stop spoon feeding and encourage people to look around. Its not so difficult to find threads.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

As I mentioned yesteday to Prabha,can we make a set of 'unofficial rules' which we can circulate to new members?

Naah yaar I am not the one for PMs. I would prefer something is like and a more active Mod/Admin who ensures this is enforced.

Originally posted by zerry123

However, after seeing this topic, I just checked out the forums of other, "Oh so high" TRP shows. Check this:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1115041

This forum has a strict set of rules and regulations, which I really liked. And when you check the topics in this forums, they are quite organized and there is not much repitition of topics.
Originally posted by prabha.

Naah I am not the one for PMs

I would prefer somethings is like and a more active Mod/Admin

Making official rules will not help prevent stupid topics. and our mod said she has some 16 forums to manage, plus she is studying. Where will she have time?

I've been trying to get Freddie's pic on our main cast list. Not sure what happened.

I sent Freddies photo almost 6 months back.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
If it is helping that Forum, why can't it help here. The rules have to be such that they cater to most of our issues. But formost we need a more active Mod/Admin.

One of the other issues our forum sufferes from is that our Mod/Admins aren't able to give us enough time. We need a more active Mod/Admin. If our current Mod/Admin is busy we need a backup.
Originally posted by prabha.

If it is helping that Forum, why can't it help here. The rules have to be such that they cater to most of our issues. But formost we need a more active Mod/Admin.

One of the other issues our forum sufferes from is that our Mod/Admins aren't able to give us enough time. We need a more active Mod/Admin. If our current Mod/Admin is busy we need a backup.
One - because the mod is probably more active.
Two - because there are fewer members.
Three - Because it is not a crime investigation series, so people don't mind R- topics.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Uff !! Uff !! This person is back to irritate us,ek hai um log jo aise threads na kholne ke baare mein padh rahe hain and I'm sure this person's gone through this thread and purposely brought back such threads on page 1 !!!
I am depressed two of my favourite characters (Vivek and Kajol) was missing this week episodes. It really distress to see partly team working on case. Everyone should be there working on cases.