CID
CID

India-Forums

Depressing Trend - Need For Rules

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged

I am sorry but I find it very insulting when senior members on the forum have been constantly saying that after a lot of effort we have managed to get rid of Feddie's undignified humor, Abhi-Tarika dragging Flirting, Salunkhe-ACP bickering, etc. After a lot of effort we got our Abhi Sir back, Freddie Sir back. But every now and then we have people opening new threads saying they miss these very things. Every now and then we have these sickening polls about next ACP, who is most handsome and who pairs well with whom.

Let me remind everyone that CID is a CRIME INVESTIGATION SERIES and people missing love stories and buffoonery in this show are insulting the show itself. Why don't people miss good mysteries? Why don't you people participate in meaningful discussions? When will this "he/she is so hot" generation realise that there is more to entertainment than just who's hot, who's not and love stories. What's the purpose of watching CID? There are countless serials running out there where people can see love stories to their heart content, marriage celebrations are on somewhere or the other all the time, why are people looking for it in CID. There are comedy shows running in abundance out there isn't that enough to tickle your funny bones, why look for it in CID. CID's full form is CRIME INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT.

If you have no respect for senior members, atleast show some respect for the show. Those actors are working day in and day out for make a successful Crime Investigation Series, trying to give you something different from what is going on everywhere and people are looking for likes of rishta.com and comedy circus in it. Atleast try to understand the essence of CID. It really hurts me, I find it really insulting to the show.This increasing trend is disappointing and depressing.

Edited by prabha. - 29 June 2010 at 1:25pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

devashrijatt48anujhaDemonStarBhavanabsneh.sunnyp1414teju_gvacchiijiya.bhinder.thindShagnikaAmbrosiavisromastonish

Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Di I understand with your situation completely,even I feel hurt when I see such thread in the forums but the prob;em comes when threads like this one of yours stays in the the first 2 pages for 6-7 days and then na jaane kahaan peeche chala jaatha and the new ones don't get to see it and keep bringing up new threads and polls that hurt us.

What hurts me more is that when we see some important threads like the new episode discussions,rerun threads,story contest thread or other such important threads are many a times on page 2 or 3 and these new threads like whose the new ACP,Taarika's marriage etc. are on page one and then we people have to keep posting something or the other in such important threads to get them back to page one.
Many of us have tried to answer in some threads to tell them that this is something we don't like but this trend doesn't seem to end rather I feel in the last 2 weeks these new threads and polls have increased a lot,CID is an investigation show and if such polls or threads are based on cases I would love to reply,instead of feeling bad that Abhi-Taarika romance is missing from onscreen,I wish the same person felt bad that the level of Cases has not been that good this year or something but kya karein,people love posting polls like,who should Taarika marry ?? How is such a poll related to a Crime Investigation Show ?? this I fail to understand and the worst thing why do we need a new ACP there are nearly 3 threads on the same topic.
I've lost my patience,I've tried a lot to tell these people not to open such threads but its of no use the only thing I do is neglect such threads !!
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Ab aur kya kahoon!! I told this to u few days bak via PM also! Uts dissappointing to see people saying that they preffered the old CID! The CID before te sig camp! And on top of that everyday some of us need to bring the worthy threads to the first page as some meaningless threads occupy the first page!!! It really annoying at times!
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Come on people, just clicking the LIKE button ain't enough. Voice your support and we need to find a solution.

I think our forum seriously needs a rules page and we senior members should be part of the decision making process. Any post not following the rules should be reported and should deleted/locked (with warning) with immediate effect. I regard CID really high and it hurts me to see its reputation going down the drain.
Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@prabha di This thread was already going down the page your post brought it up again,this is what happens I remember last week I opened a thread on such issues and now I guess its on 5-6 page !!! Demonstar,jatt u've clicked the like butoon please raise your voice also,this is a serious issue which needs to be taken up,if this trend continues I'll have to rather control my involvement in the forums !!
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Same here. If this trend continues I will have to seriously think if I want to belong here anymore. I am feeling very depressed today.

I want to know if our plea is going to be heard by Mods/Admins here. If we senior members mean anything at all.

Edited by prabha. - 28 June 2010 at 7:49am
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Same here. If this trend continues I will have to seriously think if I want to
belong here anymore. I am feeling very depressed today.

I want to know if our plea is going to be heard by Mods/Admins here. If we senior members mean anything at all.

di i have told u even before! Its useless to feel depresse bcos of ppl who have completely diff thota n ideologies!! So dont b depressed! Hum hain na... Hum kis lie hain?? Forum ke environment ko achha banake rakhne ke lie hum hain!! If needed we can open this rules n regulations page... Cheer up!
Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
the involvement of senior members in this thread is required only Prabha di,Shagnika and me are discussing,ek maamle mein we've had our voice being heard,aur agar fireworks humaare baaton ko sun sakti hai and try to follow it toh hopefully our mods also will pay attention,this is nothing less than a campaign,if that was to bring back the golden days of CID,this is about bring back the real IF !!!

Go to top