Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

-||- CCBM :: Articles Corner (No Comments) -||- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Nirvana2010

Nirvana2010

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Enuf of crying Nive......how many more bottles of glycerine to be wasted on her tears.....its getting too much to bear...high time that the CCMB directors choose to create some genuine happiness in the EVER SOBBING NIVE's life.....its getting beyond endurance .....so plzzzzzzzzz   make some space for happiness for Nive too.  And this new twist with a glimpse of the fire scene in da MAHA EPISODE of 27th Nov...OMG plzzzzzz spare the viewers from more agony n tears n meanness towards THE POOR TIGHT LIPPED NIVE... and wats Mr.Charmer- Viren Sood upto wid his wicked Moma??  Should change the name from Chaand C B M to CHAAL C B M.....coz every episode appears to be a new CHAAL pivoted against poor Nive....oh what a SAD CHAAND dats been ....plzzzzz give the serial a happy change .....it wud b nice to see Viren being genuinely good to Nive.....hope its not the story of  " ALL DAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD "...... Viren is being made to appear TOOOOO GOOD TO B TRUE......PHEW !!

Welcome to the

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

-||- Articles Corner -||-

All the articles/interviews related to CCBM will be archived in this thread.

IF is in direct competition with Telly Chakkar and Indian Television so DO NOT post articles from those sites.

Regards,

CCBM Team

[/QUOTE]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- CCBM :: Articles Corner (No Comments) -||- (Page 6)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nirvana2010

Nirvana2010

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Cry stop stop stop .
Big smileClapWink Tongue  NO MORE TEARS  PLZZ FOR NIVE !!

i watch only CCMB  religiously amongst all the episodes from all the channels existing on the idiot Box.....have no time to watch ....i rly loved watching CCMB initially  and made sure i make the time to watch the episodes without missing even one ...was also able to bear Nive's "ALWAYS BECHARI" role ....got glued n addicted to the serial after Viren's entry...dude he's awsome !! but wats this again , the same boring anticipated twist ......appears to b the same anticipated twist ...somthng like Viren is too good to be true......praying he is characterized in the future episodes against the viewers anticipation....n he does eventually turn out to be genuine with his love for nive...... Rly dont care much about the other characters presence Sid,Divya and Dadi....  wat a bore they are !!
.Vandana, Viren , Chanchal n Nive they run the show......n btw where's poor old Dadaji.....we wud like to c him talk n expose  the WICKED CHANCHALs actions :-)

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Chanchal adopts the divide and rule policy
STARONE.IN

Vicious and vindictive Chanchal Sood has started indulging in her mind games to make sure that there is no end to protagonist Nivedita's miseries.

STARONE.IN

More on Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Chanchal who hates Nivedita from the bottom of heart is still very upset about her marriage with her own blood Viren. Not a one to take kindly to it, she has vowed to make Nivi's life a living hell and how. Apart from creating problem in Nivedita's life, Chanchal's primary motive is to create a rift between the two sisters Nivedita and Divya. Though Nivedita tries hard to not let anything affect her relationship with Divya, Chanchal however will make sure she succeeds in her vicious plans.

Informs Chanchal, "It came as a huge blow to me when my own son Viren chose to get married to Nivedita. I was the one who created problems in Nivedita and Siddharth's life after I came to know that the two are in love. I somehow got Divya married to Siddharth who was madly in love with him. Now my own blood marrying the one I hate the most is something that can't be digested easily by me. Initially as shown on the show, I accuse and insult her only to face my son's anger and opposition. So I decide to be good to Nivedita infront of the family, but it's a different ball game altogether when I'm alone with her. Slowly and gradually problems start surfacing in her life courtesy me."

Chanchal's latest formula to create problems in Nivi's life is the divide and rule policy. She plans to draw the two sisters apart and has already sown the seed of suspicion in Divya's mind against Nivedita. Says she, "In the coming episodes, I will try harder to instigate Divya against Nivedita. The latter will be seen in Divya's room with Siddharth remembering childhood days and sharing some pictures. I then decide to poison Divya's mind without telling her that Nivedita is in her bed-room. I instead tell her that Siddharth is waiting for her and she must go see him. She runs towards her bedroom in excitement to see Nivedita with him. There is no showdown as such after this but certainly the rift starts building up."

With Chanchal growing fiercer and more vicious, Nivedita surely needs to watch all her moves as it's not just her mother-in-law who she has to tackle but also an unknown and unseen stalker who seems to be after her life. The latest addition to her miseries being the rift that has started to build up between the two sisters. After being ordered by her in-laws to severe all her ties with her family, is it time for the last tie (Divya) to break.

Watch out for a subdued and sacrificing Nivedita handle the two nemesis of her life on Chaand Chhupa Badal MeinMonday to Friday, 8:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Source::Indya.com

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1030/chanchal-adopts-the-divide-and-rule-policy.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMH

ANJANA

IF-Rockerz

ANJANA

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Payal Nair and Neha Sargam

Chanchal (Payal Nair) has been on a mission to make Nivedita's (Neha Sargam) life hell in Chand Chupa Badal Mein. In the coming episodes the Sood family will celebrate Vandana's (Nitika Anand) birthday but unfortunately that celebration will not go smoothly.

A source says, "We are currently shooting for Vandana's birthday sequence, initially her family is not aware that it is her birthday but later both Nivedita and Divya will plan to celebrate it differently. Nivedita will arrange for a Satyanarayan puja while Divya will host a party. Chanchal is aware about both Divya and Nivedita's surprise but she does not allow them to interact leading to a major fiasco. Further Vandana is a widow and prefers to wear light colours; Divya brings a red sari and shows it to Chanchal. She tells her it is nice and will suit Vandana. In the evening Divya will bring a huge cake and makes Vandana cut it."

Our source adds, "On the other hand Nivedita calls a bhajan group at the same time. It will be a very embarrassing moment for Divya and Nivedita. Vandana then opens Divya's gift and is shocked to see the red sari. The guests will then suggest her that since her bahu is modern she should go for a makeover. They will start passing comments on Divya's choice of clothes and she will be hurt. Moreover Siddharth goes and thanks Nivedita for arranging the puja and bhajan for Vandana, because she likes spiritual things. Divya overhears this and feels sad. She is trying hard to win over Siddharth's love but her efforts are going futile every time."

Abhishek Tewari who plays Siddharth confirms this and says, "We are going to have Vandana's birthday celebration. I heard there would be some drama happening but I do not know much about it."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHP.Kamaljit.Sean

hopemendes

hopemendes

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i had stopd watchin hindi serials..but when i seen d promos of

ccbm...i got interseted and strd watchin it ....only cause of sid and putul.i really loved their pairing,very

innocent....after watching them in love for so many months, now

the director has sudd ended their love story... not fair.... i feel

cheated...and now sid and divya married... it was such a rude

shock...i have stpd watchin d serial.... infact i have lost hope in all

hindi serials once again....Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranlovakshi-sidputul

hopemendes

hopemendes

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
after making us fall in love with Sid and Putul for all those months......Sid and Divyas marriage makes me feel digustedly sick ,angry and cheated.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranlov

Abirami24

Goldie

Abirami24

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
ccbm is nice yaar...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top