-||- CCBM :: Articles Corner (No Comments) -||- - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Kinshuks makes Abhishek feel insecure

Kinshuk Mahajan

It is an established rule of television industry that whenever a new character enters in a show in a parallel lead role, the existing lead actors feel insecure. This insecurity level becomes higher when the new entrant is a popular actor

The same thing is happening with Abhishek Tewari, the lead actor of Rajan Shahi's show 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein' in Star Plus. The actor is worried and feeling insecure because another popular actor Kinshuk Mahajan is entering the show and is likely to play a parallel lead role. Kinshuk became popular as Ranvir of Star Plus' long running show 'Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai'. He is very popular among the viewers and this is very natural for Abhishek to feel anxious. Currently, Abhishek is playing the main male lead role of Siddarth Sood.

On the other hand, Kinshuk is very excited to return to the television screen after a long time. He opted to move out of 'Bidaai' few months back following a leap in the show. The actor was not comfortable playing the father of a seven year old daughter. However, he was loved by everyone in 'Bidaai' and was applauded for his charm and acting skills. So, he will surely make some waves in this show too.

However, it is not confirmed whether he will be romancing the female lead played by Neha Sargam.

-- Team TellyCafe.com

Kinshuk Mahajan

After playing Ranvir in Bidaai, Kinshuk Mahajan will now make his presence felt in Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus.

In the midst of some unfortunate incidents that separated Nivedita and Siddharth, viewers will get to see Kinshuk entering to pep up matters. He will play Viren, who does not believe in love. A lover of music, Viren is a unique modern guy but a study in contradictions.

Kinshuk's entry will be telecast tonight.

Actor Kinshuk Mahajan, who is currently doing Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein, has been keeping his love life under wraps. Kinshuk has always maintained that he is single despite having a girlfriend.

She's not from the industry and one has never seen her at telly parties or events. But the two are getting married soon, we hear. Recently there was a roka too that took place. But Kinshuk would still like to maintain that he is single! We wonder why! Is it because of the fear of losing out on his female fan following? If that's the case, it's indeed hilarious because on television it doesn't really matter whether an actor is single, dating or even married.

Maybe Kinshuk has got influenced by his colleague from BidaaiAngad Hasija, who kept his marriage a secret for a very long time! What's wrong with these guys? It seems like they are taking their fame a bit too seriously. Honestly, the women are not bothered we would like to tell them.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Kinshuk-Mahajan-is-engaged/articleshow/6677688.cms

Kinshuk Mahajan Is Getting Married!
User Rating: / 1
PoorBest 
Monday, 04 October 2010 11:23 Read : 139 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

One of the most loved young television actors in the industry now is Kinshuk Mahajan. The actor, who got popular with his character Ranvir in Star Plus show 'Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai', is no more single. He has always maintained his single status in public forum but now it is revealed that Kinshuk is already engaged.

Kinshuk, who has recently entered Star Plus' new show 'Chand Chupa Badal Mein', has chosen a girl from outside entertainment industry. The mystery girl was never seen at any telly parties or events. So, no one has idea about her background and identity.

However, the couple is reportedly tying the knot very soon and a 'roka' ceremony was performed recently. But Kinshuk has not come out of his single image yet. There is no declaration about the marriage from his side yet.

Is he worried of losing his female fan following? Well, if this is the case then Kinshuk should not think much about it because in television industry, it hardly affects the fan following of an actor whether he is married or single. Earlier, Angad Hasjia, who was Kinshuk's co-star in 'Biddai', also maintained the single status for around two years even when he was married. He was afraid of losing fans just at the start of his career. So, is Kinshuk following the path of Angad?

-- Team TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/3753-kinshuk-mahajan-is-getting-married.html
Abhishek Tewari, Neha Sargam and Kinshuk Mahajan

Fans of Siddharth and Nivedita have been let down what with things souring between the two in Chand Chupa Badal Mein. We now hear the show will bring in a big twist that will change the lives of the couple soon. The show will now have a jagrata which marks the beginning of that twist.

A source informs, "We shot the jagrata sequence yesterday and this will be an interesting point in the show. Siddharth's family has organized the jagrata because his grandmother believes that nothing has been turning out right with the family. It is during this jagrata that we are going to reveal the entire mystery and unmask the man behind the whole drama.

"This sequence will also bring a new turning point in Viren's life. Viren who has been desperately seeking the girl who ruined his family's happiness and humiliated them will get to know that it is none other than Nivedita. His outlook will see a major change thereafter."

Abhishek Tewari who plays Siddharth says, "Yes we have shot the jagrata sequence. It will bring in an important development in the story."

And the plot thickens.

Rishma Rochlani and Abhishek Tewari

Heart broken Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) has not come out of his sorrows ever since his break up with Nivedita (Neha Sargam). To top it all his family wants him to get married to Divya (Rishma Rochlani). However Divya is not aware about Siddharth's past and the truth gets exposed to her just before marriage.

A source says, "We are shooting for a Giddha song sequence currently. Divya does not know about Siddharth and Nivi's relation. Even though she is madly in love with him, she senses that something is wrong with him. She eventually finds out about Sid's romantic involvement with Nivedita, her sister. Hell breaks lose and she decides to take a drastic step to end her life so that she does not have to marry Siddharth without his consent. Nivedita intervenes in the matter and tells that there is nothing between them and assures her that Siddharth will surely marry her."

Rishma says, "We are preparing for a wedding and soon we will start shooting for the pre wedding ceremonies. There would be a lot of drama in the show henceforth."

Abhishek too confirms this and says, "Siddharth is very confused and does not know whether to disclose the truth to Divya or not. It is going to be a very interesting marriage sequence and the audience will have to watch out for this one."

A parallel hate track will be shown between Viren and Nivedita. The buzz suggests that a big twist awaits Nivedita when she decides to sacrifice her love.

Neha Sargam

Nivedita (Neha Sargam) has already announced she is going to tell something to both Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) during one of the pre-marriage ceremonies of Divya (Rishma Rochlani) and Siddharth. In the coming episodes of Chand Chupa Badal Mein, Nivi is going to announce her decision of marriage to everyone.

A source says, "She has realized Divya is upset and was going to commit suicide because Siddharth does not love her. She knows it is not easy to convince Siddharth and make him understand how much Divya loves him. Nivi is tense and does not know what to do. Another situation would arise when Siddharth will express his displeasure over this relation. In fact he will think about breaking his marriage and convey his true feelings to Divya. But before he does that, Nivi finds a perfect solution which forces Siddharth to marry Divya. During one of the functions she tells everyone she is getting married and will soon reveal the name of the person she loves. Siddharth will be shocked to hear this. Nivi's dadi is also surprised as Viren too has asked her for Nivi's hand. Initially Nivi will not be in favour of getting married to Viren despite knowing his feelings for her. However, eventually she will come to a conclusion that she has no other option than to accept his love."

Abhishek says, "Currently we are shooting for various pre marriage ceremonies and there would some high points for sure but I do not know whether this marriage will happen or not."

Viren and Siddharth want to marry Nivi

If you thought things couldn't get more complicated in the Sid, Divya, Nivi and Viren love quadrilateral, you're absolutely wrong.

More on Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Just before the baraat moves out, Sid says that he isn't in love with Divya, and will say that he doesn't want to marry her.

A starplus.in source told us, "Sid has realised that Nivi and Viren were staging a drama during the sangeet to make him jealous. Now that he knows that Nivi still loves him and did what she did out of respect to the family and love for her elder sister, Divya, he will opt out of marrying Divya. This is despite the fact that Divya is in love with Sid herself. There will be huge drama when Sid confesses his love for Nivi in front of the elders."

The source further added that even Viren would confess his love for Nivi in front of the Sood family. "This will be a huge shock to the family members and will enrage Chanchal and Dadi, who hate Nivedita. The drama will unfold tonight," added the source.

There is also buzz that Sid marries Divya and Viren weds Nivi, though there is no confirmation to this.

When contacted Siddharth said, "I know that Nivi staged the entire sequence where she pretended to be in love with Viren. This shows that she still loves me. I love her too and would like to marry her. I know that my brother Viren is in love with Nivi and now you'll just have to see the drama."

We also spoke to Viren Sood who said that he too is in love with Nivi. "My feelings are genuine," he said.

We tried calling Nivi aka Neha Sargam who didn't revert back to our calls.

So what will happen tonight? Will the drama come to an end? Will Divya learn the truth? To know more, watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every weeknight at 8 pm only on STAR Plus

Sid and Nivedita bury the past and move on

The drama just got better in Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein with Nivedita marrying Viren thereby sacrificing her love for Divya's happiness. And, Siddharth, left with no choice has married Divya.

We spoke to a distraught Sid, who said, "I'm shocked that Nivi married Viren for the sake of Divya's happiness. I admire her sacrifice. At the same time, as much as I love her, I'll have to move on as I'm married to Divya. I will always be there for Nivi, but it will take time to fall in love with Divya."

He added: I still love Nivi, but Divya is my responsibility. Divya loves me unconditionally, which adds to the dilemma, but it will take time to reciprocate the love. However, right now, my aim is to protect Nivi from my family.

Viren, who is Nivi's husband said, "I'm happy to be married to Nivi, but at the same time, I have to look out for her as my family disapproves of her. I love her and will be there for her."

When we spoke to Nivedita, she said, "I've done all this for Divya di, as she loves Sid unconditionally. I'm very appreciative of the support I've received from Sid and Viren regarding their family's reaction to me. I will take the insults for the sake of their happiness, but Sid and Viren are there for me. I hope Sid moves on and I hope to start afresh with Viren."

A STAR Plus source adds, "As the guests arrive at Sood's house for the post-marriage celebrations, a certain lady discloses that she has seen Sid and Nivi together. This truth would shake the whole family especially Chanchal and Dadi. This will bring more burden to Nivi."

So will the marriage of both the couples would stay long? Will Divya comes to know the truth ?Don't forget to watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Enuf of crying Nive......how many more bottles of glycerine to be wasted on her tears.....its getting too much to bear...high time that the CCMB directors choose to create some genuine happiness in the EVER SOBBING NIVE's life.....its getting beyond endurance .....so plzzzzzzzzz   make some space for happiness for Nive too.  And this new twist with a glimpse of the fire scene in da MAHA EPISODE of 27th Nov...OMG plzzzzzz spare the viewers from more agony n tears n meanness towards THE POOR TIGHT LIPPED NIVE... and wats Mr.Charmer- Viren Sood upto wid his wicked Moma??  Should change the name from Chaand C B M to CHAAL C B M.....coz every episode appears to be a new CHAAL pivoted against poor Nive....oh what a SAD CHAAND dats been ....plzzzzz give the serial a happy change .....it wud b nice to see Viren being genuinely good to Nive.....hope its not the story of  " ALL DAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD "...... Viren is being made to appear TOOOOO GOOD TO B TRUE......PHEW !!

Welcome to the

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

-||- Articles Corner -||-

All the articles/interviews related to CCBM will be archived in this thread.

IF is in direct competition with Telly Chakkar and Indian Television so DO NOT post articles from those sites.

Regards,

CCBM Team

[/QUOTE]