Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

-||- CCBM :: Articles Corner (No Comments) -||- (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Love Story To Begin In 'Chaand Chupa…'

Rajan Shahi's 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein', a love story, till now has laid the background for the boy and the girl to fall in love with each other. Now the production house has started building up the storyline where love is soon going to blossom in the show.

A source says, "Soon the show is going to get started with the love story where the lead boy Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) will start liking one girl from the girls' family. The story will proceed with the boy liking one girl and thus visiting the family frequently. But the family has two girls namely Nivedita (Neha Sargam) and Divya (Rashmi). The boy's behavior will create confusion between the two girls, who will be curious to know whom exactly the boy likes and admires".

A buzz is also that the story might come up with a love triangle. As of now the love story has started, but there must be some spice to get more eye balls. "Both the girls will think that Siddharth is in love with them but actually whom Siddharth actually likes is a big mystery for the girls", adds source.

One thing can be said that a love story will be incomplete on small screen without a love triangle, what say?

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/TellyCafe.com

Edited by rose_e - 27 July 2010 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- CCBM :: Articles Corner (No Comments) -||- (Page 3)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
First Song Sequence In 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein' E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Thursday, 29 July 2010 14:30

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rajan Shahi's new offering to Star Plus, 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein' is now gearing towards gripping more eye balls. After the successful launch it is tring to make audience glued to the sweet and sour style of story.

To add more spice to it the show will soon see its first song sequence which will put more light on the love story and also could be said that it is the first stepping stone towards love track. As reported before by TellyCafe that soon a love triangle will take place in the show and considering the same, the three leads will start falling for each other.

A source says, "As now the love track has taken place in the show, the three leads will dream a song-sequence where they see themselves with their loved one. As there is a love triangle, both the girls Divya (Risshma Roshlani) and Nivedita (Neha Sargum) are falling for same boy Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) and without knowing exactly who has feelings for whom, they will have a dream song-sequence in rain on the song 'Ek Tara…' from the movie Wake Up Sid. All will end up seeing each other with their love."

We called Risshma and she confirms, "Yes, we have just finished the song-sequence but still some shots are remaining. As it is our first song-sequence, it was great experience to be wet in the show and shoot for whole day".

We also tried to call Abhishek but he remained unavailable while Neha was busy shooting.

Let's see what good this song sequence brings in for 'Chaand Chupa…'.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/ TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/871-first-song-sequence-in-chaand-chupa-badal-mein.html

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Rainy dreamy sequence in Chaand Chhupa Badal Main
STARONE.IN

STAR Plus' 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Main' is gaining more popularity following the love triangle between Siddharth, Divya and Nivedita. For this, there is a dream sequence of all three of them dancing to the song Iktara from Wake Up Sid.

STARONE.IN

An Indya source says, "The three leads will have a song sequence where they see themselves dancing with their loved ones. Both Divya and Nivedita are falling in love with Siddharth and have a dream song-sequence in rain with Iktara playing in the background."

Siddharth said that it's a special song as I dance with the girl of my dreams. "I don't know how to express my love, so you'll just have to watch it on television tonight," he added.

We tried calling Nivedita (Neha Sargam), but she didn't revert. While Divya (Risshima Roshlani) said she couldn't speak due to high fever.

So to know more about the love triangle, watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Main tonight at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/600/rainy-dreamy-sequence-in-chaand-chhupa-badal-main.aspx

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Most eligible bachelors
Buzz up!
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

With a reach from Hawaii to Hong Kong and from Tokyo to Timbuktu, small-screen actors have become household names across the globe. With their gaining popularity, they have built a huge fan base. We take this opportunity and see who among them are the top seven eligible bachelors....
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
Abhishek Tiwari

Siddharth aka Abhishek Tiwari
He plays the Siddharth Sood from
Chaand Chhupa Badal Main. Audiences like Siddharth's simplicity.

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Divya falls ill after shooting in rain
STARONE.IN

Agreed monsoon is the season for love-birds, but it can have its side effects too. Divya of Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein remained out of action for a day, as she got drenched in the rain and fell ill.

STARONE.IN

More on Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

The girl shot for the rain dance sequence on the show and as a result was shooting under the artificial downpour for 15 hours at a stretch, which took a toll on her. She caught fever and is still recuperating.

Says she, "Both Siddharth and I caught fever after getting drenched in rain for this special rain dance sequence. I had just recuperated from fever few days before we shot the sequence. Siddharth and I fell ill and fortuntanely for me, I was given an off the following day, which was very considerate of the production house. We didn't have enough bank of episodes and were shooting for the episode that was to air two days later but they were considerate enough to allow me to rest at home for a day. A doctor was specially called to take care of Siddharth."

"The producer of the show, Rajan sir too called me to enquire about my health which is very sweet of him. It was fun shooting for the rain sequence but the aftermath wasn't really fun", adds Divya. All we can say is no pain no gain!

Watch the sizzling chemistry between the trio of Divya, Siddharth and Nivedita on Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, Monday to Friday at 8:00 pm on STAR Plus.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Kinshuk Mahajan back with Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein

STARONE.IN

Kinshuk Mahajan has teamed up once again with Director's Kut to be part of Star Plus' primetime show Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein.
STARONE.IN

Kinshuk, who shot to fame as Ranveer Rajvansh in STAR Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai will now be seen in a new avatar.

Our source said, "Kinshuk was waiting for something different. He has finally signed the dotted line and is all set to act in Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein. He will play the son of Jawahar (Asish Kapoor) and Chanchal (Payal Nair), and cousin brother of Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari)."

When we contacted Kinshuk, he said, "I am back with a challenging role. I cannot reveal the character's details. I begin shooting in 12 days. The only thing I can tell you is that my character is completely different from Ranveer," he said.

We tried to get in touch with Producer Rajan Shahi but he didn't revert back..

In the current track of the show, Nivedita gets emotional when Siddharth's father's photo gets accidentally spoiled by her. Dadi scolds her and she gets upset. Siddharth is upset that Nivedita is upset, but cheers up when he sees her at the puja. Dadaji asked Nivedita to sang an devotional song for the puja..

So to know what happens, don't forget to watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/627/kinshuk-mahajan-back-with-chaand-chhupa-badal-mein.aspx

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Maa Tujhe Salaam
Buzz up!
Television has always been women-oriented and we have seen actresses essay strong characters which have been etched out in our memories forever now. Contradicting the popular norm that a male calls the shots at home, these characters have proved that a female too can run the house and the family follows their word.
Showing 2 of 6 images Previous    Next
Sarita Joshi
Sarita Joshi: Her character of Godavari Thakkar was a lady who was the matriarch of the family. Her decision and word was the last and every member of the family would abide by it. As the head of the family, she knew how to control it and maintain unity among them. It was her grace and experience that worked wonders with the viewers. Her decisions were well thought over and were taken keeping in mind the repercussions of it. She didn't share a cordial relationship with her husband but was a doting mother.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Maa-Tujhe-Salaam&aid=1999

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
'Chand Chupa..' Actors Mixed Feelings In Romantic Scenes! E-mail
User Rating: / 2
PoorBest 
Friday, 27 August 2010 17:51

Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Soon, In 'Chand Chupa Badal Mein', there will be a sequence before the engagement twist; where in Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) will call Nivedita (Neha Sargam) out of her place because he wanted to gift a cell phone to her. And thus he calls her at midnight. Nivedita manages to come out of her house and spend some romantic time with Abhishek.

A source says, "There is a sequence where Abhishek kisses Nivedita and expresses his love for her. The scene was a bit cozy and further the love birds spend time with each other. Thus, we put light on the kissing scene and asked the couple to share their feelings as for the very first time they have been through this situation in acting.

Says Abhishek, "I was a bit apprehensive and thrilled to shoot for this sequence. I was thrilled because for the first time I was giving such a scene and was uneasy because even though we knew each other, some where in the heart it feels that how will the other person take the scene. But we both were quite comfortable while doing the scenes later on."

"Even though with due respect of Nivedita's feelings the character Siddharth finally kisses her on her forehead, but I was some how anxious with it. It came natural but it took some time for us to give the final take as we were doing this scene for the first time." Abhishek added.

When asked the other side, Neha said, "I was also nervous for the scene but finally everything got cozy."

No worry actors, you will get used to it as you grow as an actor, isn't it?

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1151-chand-chupa-actors-mixed-feelings-in-romantic-scenes.html

Post Reply New Post

Go to top