Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Divya falls ill after shooting in rain

Agreed monsoon is the season for love-birds, but it can have its side effects too. Divya of Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein remained out of action for a day, as she got drenched in the rain and fell ill.

More on Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

The girl shot for the rain dance sequence on the show and as a result was shooting under the artificial downpour for 15 hours at a stretch, which took a toll on her. She caught fever and is still recuperating.

Says she, "Both Siddharth and I caught fever after getting drenched in rain for this special rain dance sequence. I had just recuperated from fever few days before we shot the sequence. Siddharth and I fell ill and fortuntanely for me, I was given an off the following day, which was very considerate of the production house. We didn't have enough bank of episodes and were shooting for the episode that was to air two days later but they were considerate enough to allow me to rest at home for a day. A doctor was specially called to take care of Siddharth."

"The producer of the show, Rajan sir too called me to enquire about my health which is very sweet of him. It was fun shooting for the rain sequence but the aftermath wasn't really fun", adds Divya. All we can say is no pain no gain!

Watch the sizzling chemistry between the trio of Divya, Siddharth and Nivedita on Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, Monday to Friday at 8:00 pm on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/614/divya-falls-ill-after-shooting-in-rain.aspx
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kinshuk Mahajan back with Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein

Kinshuk Mahajan has teamed up once again with Director's Kut to be part of Star Plus' primetime show Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein.

Kinshuk, who shot to fame as Ranveer Rajvansh in STAR Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai will now be seen in a new avatar.

Our source said, "Kinshuk was waiting for something different. He has finally signed the dotted line and is all set to act in Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein. He will play the son of Jawahar (Asish Kapoor) and Chanchal (Payal Nair), and cousin brother of Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari)."

When we contacted Kinshuk, he said, "I am back with a challenging role. I cannot reveal the character's details. I begin shooting in 12 days. The only thing I can tell you is that my character is completely different from Ranveer," he said.

We tried to get in touch with Producer Rajan Shahi but he didn't revert back..

In the current track of the show, Nivedita gets emotional when Siddharth's father's photo gets accidentally spoiled by her. Dadi scolds her and she gets upset. Siddharth is upset that Nivedita is upset, but cheers up when he sees her at the puja. Dadaji asked Nivedita to sang an devotional song for the puja..

So to know what happens, don't forget to watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/627/kinshuk-mahajan-back-with-chaand-chhupa-badal-mein.aspx
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maa Tujhe Salaam
Buzz up!
Television has always been women-oriented and we have seen actresses essay strong characters which have been etched out in our memories forever now. Contradicting the popular norm that a male calls the shots at home, these characters have proved that a female too can run the house and the family follows their word.
Showing 2 of 6 images Previous    Next
Sarita Joshi: Her character of Godavari Thakkar was a lady who was the matriarch of the family. Her decision and word was the last and every member of the family would abide by it. As the head of the family, she knew how to control it and maintain unity among them. It was her grace and experience that worked wonders with the viewers. Her decisions were well thought over and were taken keeping in mind the repercussions of it. She didn't share a cordial relationship with her husband but was a doting mother.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Maa-Tujhe-Salaam&aid=1999
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
'Chand Chupa..' Actors Mixed Feelings In Romantic Scenes!
User Rating: / 2
PoorBest 
Friday, 27 August 2010 17:51
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Soon, In 'Chand Chupa Badal Mein', there will be a sequence before the engagement twist; where in Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) will call Nivedita (Neha Sargam) out of her place because he wanted to gift a cell phone to her. And thus he calls her at midnight. Nivedita manages to come out of her house and spend some romantic time with Abhishek.

A source says, "There is a sequence where Abhishek kisses Nivedita and expresses his love for her. The scene was a bit cozy and further the love birds spend time with each other. Thus, we put light on the kissing scene and asked the couple to share their feelings as for the very first time they have been through this situation in acting.

Says Abhishek, "I was a bit apprehensive and thrilled to shoot for this sequence. I was thrilled because for the first time I was giving such a scene and was uneasy because even though we knew each other, some where in the heart it feels that how will the other person take the scene. But we both were quite comfortable while doing the scenes later on."

"Even though with due respect of Nivedita's feelings the character Siddharth finally kisses her on her forehead, but I was some how anxious with it. It came natural but it took some time for us to give the final take as we were doing this scene for the first time." Abhishek added.

When asked the other side, Neha said, "I was also nervous for the scene but finally everything got cozy."

No worry actors, you will get used to it as you grow as an actor, isn't it?

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1151-chand-chupa-actors-mixed-feelings-in-romantic-scenes.html
niveditha thumbnail
Who will Siddharth marry?

The love triangle on Chaand Chupa Badal Mein has taken a confusing twist, with both Divya (Rishma Rochlani) and Nivedita (Neha Sargam) thinking that Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) is in love with them.

As per the promo, both of them have started grooming themselves for their respective engagements with Siddharth, but both are unaware about the fact that they have fallen for the same guy.

When contacted, Siddharth said, "There is no confusion for me, as I am in love with Nivedita. I'm looking forward to the engagement." He added that Divya and her parents are confused. "It's unfair that my chacha and chachi are playing games with the Sharma family. However, my mom and I are sure about who I am going to marry."

When contacted, Nivedita said, "I am really looking forward to the engagement and recently Siddharth and I shared a romantic moment for the first time."

Divya is still confused about the engagement. She still believes that Siddharth is getting engaged to her. "I am in love Siddharth and feel that he loves me too. I am happy that in a few days I will get engaged to Siddharth. Even Nive is also happy with this engagement."

In the current track, we have seen that engagement is fixed as both Soods and Sharmas are very happy with the marriage proposal of Siddharth. Herein lies the confusion: The Soods sent a shagun to the Sharma's asking for their daughter's hand in marriage for Siddharth. However, in an attempt to cause rift between the families, Chanchal informs Hemlata that the Shagun is for Divya while in reality it is actually for Nivedita.

Starplus.in conduted a poll among its users to find out who is better suited for Siddharth- Divya or Nivedita? The verdict was unanimous with a majority of votes in favour of Nivedita. Most of the audience feel that Divya is still young and not mature enough to get married at this stage. As per the audience poll 56% want Siddharth to marry Nivedita while 30% think he should settle down with Divya.

Don't forget to watch some romantic moments between Nivedita and Siddharth for the first time every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Friday, August 27, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/678/who-will-siddharth-marry.aspx
niveditha thumbnail
Siddharth smitten by Nivedita

The Soods and Sharmas have just exchanged shagun and Siddharth is already dreams of his marriage to Nivedita. We caught up with the love-stuck Romeo and is bluching bride-to-be and here's what they had to say.

"I have been planning my marriage to Nivedita since a long time now. I want to spend the future with her and make her realise how much I love her. I hope she too feels the same way and gives a hundred percent to our relationship", says Siddharth.

"However she loves her family a lot and is more concerned about Divya's happiness than her own. How do I explain to Nivedita that I only love her and cannot even think of anyone else?" says an emotional Siddharth.

We spoke to Nivedita who said,"I love Siddharth and I am excited about my engagement. He is very caring and always tries to make me feel special. He recently gifted me a mobile so that we can always be in touch. But I am unable to explain to him about why I am apprehensive about expressing my love for him," reveals Nivedita.

Will Nivedita agree to get engaged to Siddharth after finding out that Divya also loves him? Or will she sacrifice her love?

On the show Siddharth called up Nivedita at night and tried to convince her to meet him. He informed her that he had planned something special for her. An apprehensive Nivedita refused to meet him but he continued to try and change her mind. He threatened to keep waiting for her all night. On the other hand Divya tried to contact Siddharth and was upset after she could not get through.

Watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm on STAR Plus to catch up on all the latest.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Monday, August 30, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/685/siddharth-dreams-about-marrying-nivedita.aspx
niveditha thumbnail
Rishma discloses Neha's secrets
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 03 September 2010 12:29 Read : 35 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Rishma Rochlani and Neha Sargam

It seems that Rishma Rochlani and Neha Sargam essaying on screen friends Divya and Nivedita respectively, of 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein' had got mingled so well off screen that now each one can divulge any dark secrets of each other. And Rishma has come up with some secrets of Neha which she might not disclose it to any one. Read more.

Rishma says, "As we are shooting with each other since a very long time for the show, we both know each other very well. So I can tell one thing about Neha that she is scared a lot, she will be the first person to get scared by anything that comes in her way. That does not mean that she only has a fear from any creature, but also while doing anything for the first time makes her go creepy."

"In fact I will say she is similar to Nivedita in this regard. Like Nivedita gets panicky regarding each and every issue in her life, Neha does the same but after getting used to that she does not turn back and gets ahead with the problem with spirit," adds Rishma. That was all about the similarity you spoke between Neha and Nivedita, but what about the differences, as being her friend you must know about it very well, "Yes, I know about the contradictions that she shares, Neha as Nivedita is very quite and shy person but Neha in real life will not match Nivedita at any end. She just blasts the atmosphere on sets," explains Rishma.

Well Neha, next will be your turn to disclose your Rishma's secret, what say!

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar /TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/interviews/1227-rishma-discloses-nehas-secrets.html
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

September 8, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Sarita Joshi of "Baa Bahu Aur Baby' fame is back to work with Rajan Shahi's new show "Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein' in the role of a grandmother. Joshi began her acting career at the age of nine and has innumerable plays, TV shows, and a good handful of movies to her credit. One can recall her performances in Bollywood movies such as Guru, where she played the role of Abhishek's mother, and Dasvidaniya with Vinay Pathak. She is quite a big name in Gujarati theater and her legacy has carried on to Marathi theater and films as well.

Sarita Joshi is the mother of Ketki Dave and Purbi Joshi, and the fact of the matter is that even though both are successful actresses, their mother has a more happening career than both of them. Even at this age, whether as Baa or as Maa, Sarita Joshi has a huge fan following and she has no intention of retiring. She is a very active person and adds her own persona to the character she portrays.

Joshi add her take on this, "Though I have been in the industry for so many years and had two daughters to look after, I still made time for myself to explore the acting world."

Out of all the mediums she has worked with, she holds a special place for theater and stage performances. She feels that the joy of performing on stage is any time better than anything else and that theater will always be her first love. "That's not to say anything bad about television as being recognized and loved by her TV fans is a different kind of high in itself," she signs off.

– Monica Singh / Sampurn Wire

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

September 8, 2010: Very few people know that Kanan Malhotra, who plays Aditya in Rajan Shahi's 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein', has acted in a few movies before stepping into the television industry. Recently, Kanan finished shooting his latest film 'Farar' and spilled some beans about his film to TellyCafe.com.

Says Malhotra, "It is a romantic thriller. I play a character called Arjun. We have finished the shooting of the film and it is likely to release within a month or so. I hope people will like my work."

Even though this is his second film, Kanan is still struggling in television and looking for some good lead roles. Ask him the reason and he adds, "I'm in television because it is quick money and quick fame. That's why everyone does it, even though some might tell you otherwise. So it's like, whatever you get, just go for it." He also feels that television has a much wider reach and he does not have any qualms in continuing with the show in hand.

Well, if nothing else, at least his TV fans will be sure to fill the seats at theaters once his latest film hits screens. All the best!

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kinshuk Mahajan Being Groomed for Chand Chupa

Kinshuk Mahajan being groomed for 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein'
Kinshuk Mahajan, who played Ranbir in 'Bidaai' is one of the rare actors to be repeated by Producer Rajan Shahi. Shahi has made four shows till date and never repeated his lead actors. Kinshuk Mahajan is being trained and groomed for the new character he is going to play in 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein' since last week, so that people don't remember his old character, Ranbir, and see him as the new character, with a lot of spunk and freshness.

Producer Rajan Shahi doesn't want to leave any stone unturned to present him well as he consented to be part of the show and showed loyalty in spite of him having offers from other show producers. Kinshuk told TellyCafe.com, "After 'Bidaai', I already had few other shows in my hand. But I chose 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein' because Rajan Sir always saw a conviction in me so he approached me and he said that Kinshuk only you can do this role."

Currently, the 'Chaand Chhupa..' track going on is that of a love triangle between the three leads, Abhishek Tiwari playing Siddarth, Neha Sargam playing Nivedita, and Rishma Rochlani playing Divya, which will change. Kinshuk will start shooting for the show within a week's time. The show started on a good note but TRP's are falling now. Hope Kinshuk's entry makes a difference not only in the ratings, but also changes the equation of all the characters so that there will be a new kind of spunk and romance in the show!

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1380-kinshuk-mahajan-being-groomed-for-chaand-chhupa-badal-mein.html