Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

-||- CCBM :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 3 Page 29

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Heeeyss.
could someone please tell my the story so far? i've watched a few episodes but got bored and lazy but i really want to watch this showw. xD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- CCBM :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 2)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seema98

seema98

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
yr show needs to spice up pls change the promo face very dead even the music change it get kinshuk and divya as the face of yr show and increase the tempo of the serial it puts us to sleep and switch to other interisting shows at the same time slot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
hi can we start a Member of the week thread? and we cn vote on names for the MOTW like the other sections do. its fun and that way we can get to know each other better.Smile

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xox.iloveyou

Heeeyss.
could someone please tell my the story so far? i've watched a few episodes but got bored and lazy but i really want to watch this showw. xD

The Story so Far....Sharma and Sood had a rift b/c of the bussiness problems...
b/c Yashodra thinks that keshav has killed his son..but eventually it was not keshav fault....Siddharth,Nivedita,and Divya are Friends since childhood...
Siddharth Family returns to Shimla and Nivedita and Divya Starts having soft corner for Siddharth...so whenever sharmas daughter comes to sood house..yashodra gives cold attitude to them..Siddharth is very protective towards nivedita...he is always there for Nivedita...
Siddharth loves Nivedita..Divya Loves Siddharth....when Siddharths tells Divya that he loves nivi.Divya is very upset so she goes to her masi house[Missing]..Siddharth told his feelings to Nivedita.and now is waiting for her answer...Vandana[Sid mom] told the family that sid likes nivedita and yashodra says that no i will not make her the bahu of the sood house....

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

hi can we start a Member of the week thread? and we cn vote on names for the MOTW like the other sections do. its fun and that way we can get to know each other better.Smile

i think to start member of the week we all gona have to wait till kinshuk enters..b/c then we will have so many members coming/visiting the forum....

SanayaMohit-Fan

SanayaMohit-Fan

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
can anyone please tell me where can i find the title song of this series.............

ranbirk

ranbirk

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
the show needs to change the main lead i think divya is good acts well and looks good get her with the new guy being introduced as the lead the show will rock then.definately need the changes nivi is very boring no peep in her.

alfa00

alfa00

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
when is kinshuk coming on the show eagerly waiting for his entry hope he is paired with divya they will make a hit jodi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top