CID

missing abhijeet and tarika's romantic interludes (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Guys no fights please... I am posting here and not on a more sensitive thread of the same issue just to mention - This IS A forum! We are all here to discuss..
Fine.. I agree majority of us can stick to one thing but the others got a say and they are free to say it.

I am sorry for this untimely interruption and it wouldnot have had been there if I wasnot involved. As it happens, there are members older than most and all of you. We may not always speak our presence but we are here... and with that it gives us atleast this right to tell you this!

Next time some new comer wants to share their heart.. do welcome them! This is how the show will prosper and so will the forum!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123Tanza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "missing abhijeet and tarika's romantic interludes (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
and yes.. I too like Abhijeet and Tarika together! As it happens, just let me clear some memories, before most of you came to this forum or maybe even became fans of the show.. there was a movement like the one you all did - to see Abhijeet and Daya having a married life.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Looks like only newcomers should be allowed to share their heart. People who have been around, who try to do something constructive, are a bunch of useless people. We don't deserve any respect. Very nice. Keep it up. Thank you making us look like fools. Never felt so insulted in the last 5 years since I have been a member.

Edited by prabha. - 28 June 2010 at 1:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabbhinder.thind

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
salam,,,please stop this type of topics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
abhijeet is a
senior inspector abhijeet please use vo kam karna do jo vo karta hoa acha lagta ha and that is
                                        investigation of crime
cops ki inner life main kia chal raha ha,,,,,,is tarah ki movies rozz atti hain or romantic dramas ki bhi kammi nahe ha channels par
CID AIK CRIME INVESTIGATION SHOW HAAAAAAAAA AngryEvil Smile

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
hold it guys! I m a newcomer and i hav no intention 2 offend d older and senior members....I just wanted 2 share dis thing dat once u hav started a thing lyk abhijeet and tarika's relationship den eidr continue wid it properly or end it properly..........d abrupt ending boderd me dats al.....wen dey shwd shruti and abhijeet's story it was proper with a proper ending and i beliv ppl must have lykd it bcoz of d mature way in wich d story had proceeded....i kno its a crime serial infact, i m mor fond of d older cases wch had less of glamour and mor of real serious investigation,wer acp, abhijeet, daya, asha,freddy, sudhakar and salunkhe's team did mak u feel dat our country shud hav sch a team of dedicated officers......but der's no rule dat says dat u cant shw a bit of der odr human sides.....I just wantd it 2 proceed in a mature way.......Sorry,if I offended anyone!!!Unhappy

Edited by aadikela - 29 June 2010 at 1:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanza

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I just want in one thing. CID is mainly detective serial. Focus on that most. baki batein baad mein. OK from last 2 years Abhi landing in lab doing same thing. Excess of everything is bad. Can we have moment where Abhi landed in lab doing serious stuff beacuse he is officer for whom duty first. Thats it-- now this thing is happening. Just take it Abhi just knows how to keep relationships and duty apart.  

no fights please. They are married or not least bothered . More bothered it shouldn't effect the show's main theme. Character shouldn't be spoiled by such stuff's.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 29 June 2010 at 1:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thind

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

I just want in one thing. CID is mainly detective serial. Focus on that most. baki batein baad mein. OK from last 2 years Abhi landing in lab doing same thing. Excess of everything is bad. Can we have moment where Abhi landed in lab doing serious stuff beacuse he is officer whose duty first. Thats it now this thing is happening. Just take it Abhi just knows how to keep relationships and duty apart.

no fights please. They are married or not least bothered . More bothered it shouldn't effect the show's main theme. Character shouldn't be spoiled by such stuff's.

Exactly everything in limit is bearable but when something cross the limits it gets on nerves directly...and not not be tolerated.. which results in Some of members did a hard job made a Siggy Campaign in order to bring CID back to its highs.. Now when someone says that they want that thing back C'mon guys its Crime detection department...don't make it Flirting-Comedy Department..we have other shows to occupy those places..So leave it with detection ..

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 29 June 2010 at 1:46am

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
But, at the end of the day, people have varied opinions. And when a new member posts a topic, it is not to hurt anyone. It is just their view. So, while we are celebrating the success of our "signature campaign" I think there is a percentage of people who are upset with the changes... So, there is nothing we can do about it. We cant make someone change their opinion...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top