CID

missing abhijeet and tarika's romantic interludes

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! Have u noted dat 4m d previous 4-5 episodes abhijeet and tarika's romantic interludes are missing! wats with d abrupt ending of der sweet romanticism?😕....also abhijeet is hardly going to the forensic lab dese days...I noted in d case wer they found a body in d sea bed dat abhijeet talked 2 tarika in a manner as if they do not share a special bonding??? 😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Since u r new in this forum, i wud want u to know that most of us here dont like Abhisir flirting with Taarika! For ending with this plot, many of us had to do a lot of hard work n now we see that finally our prayers have been heard! We feel that bcos of this flirting plot, we werw losing the real Abhijeet! Most of us here are Abhijeet fans, n how can we like iur abhi sir doing stulid stuffs in the forensic lab instead of being the super cop on field! Abhi-tarika relationship might not neccessarily come to and end! They can share a mature relationship! Thy dony need to flirt in front of dead bodies to show that Abhi n taarika are in a relationship! Abhijeet in Coma was a nice example to show that Abhi-Tarika still may b together but now they r portryaing them to be more mature n serious at their work! For abhi duty shud alwys come first! I hope i have made myself clear!! No offences meant.. So pls dont mind!
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree with shagnika.though I like Tarika, but I never want them flirting in forensic lab. I won't mind if they have any espacial bonding, but the love-story must be in background as the officer's personal life.

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya,i kno,i agree bcoz i myself did nt lyk d overly flirtatious relationship, m just sayng dat d abrupt endng altogdr luks fny.....wat i mean is dat erlier dey wer flirting lyk hormone charged teenagers nd nw dey hrdly even exchange pleasantries.............dats wy i used d word INTERLUDES wch means subtle romance.........dey can shw der rltnshp in a mature way instd of endng it al 2gdr
jeet. thumbnail
but i wasnt against d flirting....atleast we got a matter of laughing in an episode..!!!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeet23

but i wasnt against d flirting....atleast we got a matter of laughing in an episode..!!!

To laugh there is a comedy circus just before the CID... it is a Crime Show So leave it with serious stuff....No Hard Feelings buddy .. 😊 Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just don't understand if one  like any show because not of its originality rather other stuffs why they want side things to dominate its original stuff. its CID, main point first serious detection rest later.
jeet. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhinder.kamboj

To laugh there is a comedy circus just before the CID... it is a Crime Show So leave it with serious stuff....No Hard Feelings buddy .. 😊

o my god.....if i'd watch COMEDY CIRCUS ,,i'd die agtr seeing archana laughing!
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolzzz....

n serious is good but some masti made it more good.....!! 👏 👏
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys no fights please... I am posting here and not on a more sensitive thread of the same issue just to mention - This IS A forum! We are all here to discuss..
Fine.. I agree majority of us can stick to one thing but the others got a say and they are free to say it.

I am sorry for this untimely interruption and it wouldnot have had been there if I wasnot involved. As it happens, there are members older than most and all of you. We may not always speak our presence but we are here... and with that it gives us atleast this right to tell you this!

Next time some new comer wants to share their heart.. do welcome them! This is how the show will prosper and so will the forum!
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and yes.. I too like Abhijeet and Tarika together! As it happens, just let me clear some memories, before most of you came to this forum or maybe even became fans of the show.. there was a movement like the one you all did - to see Abhijeet and Daya having a married life.