Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

rads14

IF-Dazzler

rads14

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hey everyone,
I m Radha..i m writing a new ff on mayur..

its called 'Forever yours'

do have a look

INDEX:

Preface-pg 1
Part 1-pg 1

Edited by rads14 - 16 July 2010 at 11:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Asmara.kulsumdgopi06iluvsalman-Samira--SupriyaluvsMN---Mahima--.PINK.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forever Yours-mayur ff note at pg.3" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rads14

IF-Dazzler

rads14

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Forever Yours

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."

credit of this poem goes to  'Chris Engle'
will update the first part by night

Edited by rads14 - 28 June 2010 at 10:00pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009parvatisrikant-Aiza-Asmara.mayur-ki-diwanikulsumdgopi06iluvsalman..pebo..-Samira--afsha--SupriyaluvsMN---Mahima--.PINK.Nikki_Titli

sariska_mnarti

IF-Rockerz

sariska_mnarti

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Hey do cont soon and pm me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14iluvsalman..pebo..--Mahima--

rads14

IF-Dazzler

rads14

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
                                                                Part-1

"Isn't the weather lovely here..!!" exclaimed a girl of about seventeen to her aunt who was driving her home from airport."you'll surely like it here" said her aunt.Ya i just love the climate here,i really like the blistering sun,the perfect cloudless sky!
      Nupur had returned today from US.She had been living there for almost 10 yrs with her dad.Her sister Nisha for some reason 'her dad never told her the reason' was staying with her aunt in India from past 10 yrs.Now Nupur had returned to India permanently to live with her aunt
       "why didn't Nisha come to the airport to pick me up?" asked Nupur."She wanted to come but she had some important work in her college,she must have come home by now."
       They reached home after a while.The house was a beautiful two storey bunglow.As Nupur rang the doorbell she could hear quick footsteps.The door was opened by a young girl of about 16,an excited smile lightening her face.'Di finally!!' she cried out! "Nish! i was so eager to meet you"they both hugged,eyes brimming with tears of joy.Their aunt watched in silence the two sisters meet after a decade!that was a long time,yet the love between the two sisters was intact.
       Nupur explored the house till her aunt got lunch ready.she went to her room,unpacked the luggage.She arranged her things in the cupboard.there were more books in her bag rather than clothes!reading was her hobby,books,books and books all the time!She cleaned up and went for lunch.

'yum!' she said as she eyed the food on the table."Nisha always used to tell me that you make the yummiest food in the world aunty,but today i myself am experiencing it."said Nupur."Enough singing my praises now' said her aunt smiling."Nisha tell Nupur about the college and when she is to join." "Di a letter has come from the college and i myself confirmed it from the principal today that you will be joining my college from tomorrow,we'll buy everything we need in the evening." "ok Nisha,thanks."
        The day had passed by.Nupur was lying on the bed thinking."tomorrow is the beginning of my new life,i don't know whether i should be excited or anxious!" thinking so she slept.
        She got up early in the morning.She was wearing her favourite clothes,white t-shirt and jeans.She went along with Nisha to the college.Nisha went along her way.Nupur was left alone.After a while she found her classroom.The teacher there was taking attendance.She heard her name being called out."Nupur Bhushan" called out the teacher."Present" she said aloud from the door.All eyes turned towards her."Ah..miss Nupur Bhushan here you are,do come in." "Principal had told me about you.I remember now." said the teacher.She came inside. "students this is Nupur.She is from U.S.She is new here so i hope you all will help her in settling down." "have a seat" the teacher said to Nupur gesturing toward the class.She searched for a empty seat.She found one on the forth bench besides a girl.She settled herself there.The teacher started teaching and everyone got engrossed in their work.Nupur had started talking to her partner and already made friendship with her.She was looking around the class at everyone's faces.She saw a boy sitting on the first bench in the opposite row.He was answering all the questions.There was something about him that kept her glued to his face.Her staring session was disturbed by the bell ringing indicating that the lecture was over.He went away even before Nupur had started gathering her books.She went along with her newly found friend Alex."hey Alex,where are we going?"she asked her."to the cafeteria ofcourse,you must see it."she answered.They seated themselves at the corner table.Alex introduced Nupur with her friends.Nupur was looking around the cafeteria."all new faces,i wonder if i'll ever know them all"said nupur to herself.While looking around she saw that boy again at the farther end.He was with some of his friends.She kept staring at him."he's so handsome!tall,muscular,perfect features,and his mesmerizing eyes" thought Nupur.She broke free of her thoughts and asked Alex"Alex,er..who is that guy over there on that table?" She understood whom i meant "He's Mayank,every girl crushes on him"she said grinning.She couldn't help agreeing to that fact."he's the topper of our college.Brillant in everything."Nupur was amazed."So many qualities in one person!"she exclaimed.

They left for their next class.It was Biology Practicals.Biology was Nupur's favourite subject.They all entered the lab.Everyone was having a partner but Nupur."Nupur you pair up with Mayank here.He will help you out in everything as you are new"said the teacher.Mayank's partner was made to pair up with someone else.Nupur was overjoyed on being paired up with him.She seated beside him.Though she was usually very chattery but today words escaped her.She didn't know how to pick up a conversation.As if answering her thoughts he said forwarding his hand"Hi I am Mayank." "Nupur" she said and extended her hand.As their hands met Nupur felt sudden warmth inside her as if a current had passed inside her.

The lecture was on cellular anatomy.They both started making notes."Alex was right about him.He's so intelligent!i can make out from his speed of writing."They were to observe some slides and write down their observations and important points.

Mayank too was thinking about her."She is new yet she is doing everything without help." "Besides that i must say she's beautiful.Angelic look,lovely long dazzling hair,a sweet smile" Nupur turned around and saw Mayank looking at her.He smiled at her."OMG! those dimples!what i wouldn't give for them"said Nupur to herself.After some time when they finished with their notes they started talking.And once Nupur started talking no one could stop her! Anyone who saw them could conclude that they knew each other from a long time.

There was a low murmur going around in the class.Just then the teacher said"now that everyone is done with observing please write down in your own words about Telophase.Everyone got busy in their work.For once Mayank couldn't concentrate.It was because of Nupur.He was charmed by her!"no not this,what was it now?yes!i remember now"Nupur was muttering this to herself.Mayank watched her as she was getting continously confused,then suddenly remembering the right thing and correcting herself.Mayank smiled on seeing her.A strand of hair was continously disturbing her face.She was bothered by it but didn't take any effort on moving it.Mayank couldn't stop himself anymore.He moved his hand forward and pushed the strand behind her ear.Nupur felt a current run inside her.She felt the colour of her cheeks rising."Thanks she muttered blushing." They both looked up at the same time and their eyes flashed to meet each others.They broke free of their eyelock as the bell rang loudly.Nupur got up quickly."See you later" she said and hurried out.Mayank just stood there looking at her go."there's something definetely about her"he said to himself. Nupur joined up with Alex."Nupur!tell me how you did this?"Alex said questioningly."I don't know what you are talking about"said Nupur inocently."I've never seen Mayank talking so much with anyone!you are seriously amazing!"Happiness floated across nupur's mind.

After having dinner Nupur went to her room immediately.She lay across her bed thinking."i can't get his face out of my head.Its just one day i met him and i am charmed by him!what has come over me?"Meanwhile Mayank too could not concentrate on his studies.Her face kept flashing in his mind.He was constantly thinking about her."Mayank concentrate,what are you thinking about?"he said to himself.Both were thinking about each other.

Finally unable to get rid of each others thoughts they slept peacefully thinking about each other.

Thanks for reading..

Press the like button if you liked it..and plz comment

Edited by rads14 - 28 June 2010 at 10:14pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009sonam961986prerana_mjhtAsmara.-Aiza-kulsumdmayur-ki-diwanisakura_mayurt-mayur-sajan-jiluvsalmancrazymayuriangopi06sariska_mnartiyumnakapoor..pebo..sreevijayan-Samira-Faria.-Priti11--afsha--SupriyaluvsMN---Mahima---Dark_Fantasy-annie07Nikki_Titli

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

omg rads

you started a new ff...... wow

but don't forget your previous one

i hope you update both regularly

i am sure all updates will be fantastic

cause you are an amazing writer

i love the concept of your new ff

and the first part is so cute

both have started getting feelings in the first part itself

continue soon

Edited by MjhtFan_Mahima - 28 June 2010 at 12:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kulsumdrads14..pebo..

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
awesome...so they already started feeling attracted haa......pls continue soon dear.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rads14

sonam961986

sonam961986

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
loved it ... it's so filled with innocence .... thanks for the pm ...

rads14

Post Reply New Post

Go to top