Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

Good job but let's move on!

Rock.Princess Groupbie
Rock.Princess
Rock.Princess

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hey so the kids playing the preteen Anurag and Tani are doing a good job....but I think it's time to move onto the next phase of their life so we can get closer to them as adults and know why anurag went crazy and too see Harshad!

angie.angie Newbie
angie.angie
angie.angie

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I agree... there shud be a leap now. But i hope nikhil arya has a prominent role even later... he's the best part of the show so far. His character rite nw is weak but i hv a feeling it wil get better.... i hope so... he is so good, u cant waste him... 
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Sorry but I disagree. This is not a movie, it's a daily soap, if they skip so fast and show you why Anurag went crazy so early, what's left in the show? It will end next week itself if that's the case. LOL

There's a time for everything..the show is going deep into the relationship of Anurag and Taani as childhood friends at this point..and I feel it's needed very much to understand them completely. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asherkibiwi...Nikhita...mysticgoryfilms

Asherkibiwi Coolbie
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

Sorry but I disagree. This is not a movie, it's a daily soap, if they skip so fast and show you why Anurag went crazy so early, what's left in the show? It will end next week itself if that's the case. LOL

There's a time for everything..the show is going deep into the relationship of Anurag and Taani as childhood friends at this point..and I feel it's needed very much to understand them completely. Big smile

agreed to you Smile
latestgossip Newbie
latestgossip
latestgossip

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
ya i agree
Wink
...Nikhita... IF-Rockerz
...Nikhita...
...Nikhita...

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
i agree....the leap'll happen when it's supposed to.....
SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yea..i kinda luv the kids part...but we have to wait for another month or so since harshu is taking care of his parents..the kids part is actually cute....i juts luv how they show the relationship growing instead of showing them adults all of sudden nd anurag and taani already in deep luv!!...i like the show as for now!!..nd m desperatley waiting for the adults part but i hope harshu's parents get well soon...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index