Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Luv-Savni-4ever

Luv-Savni-4ever

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
 Glitter Text Generator
         Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

Rashi does not believe in compromising and wants to live life on her own terms. Rashi wants the best out of life, unlike her cousin Gopi, who believes in leading a simple existence. Rashi wants to get married into a wealthy family and wants her husband and mother-in-law to dance to her tunes. Rashi has always treated her sister Gopi like a maid. Will this equation change? Watch the serial to find out, but to know more about Rashi AKA Rucha Hasabnis, read on.

Q: Tell us something about yourself

I'm from Mumbai and have done my B. Com from Vase College (Mulund). I'm a very family-oriented person and love spending time with them. I was interested in dramatics since school and actively participated in all plays. My first acting assignment was for STAR Pravah's Chaar Chaugi.

Q: How did you land the role of Rashi?

While working on Chaar Chaugi, I auditioned for the show and bagged the role.

Q: How do you see Rashi?

Rashi is a very self-centered person, but she does not want to harm anybody. She believes in living life to the fullest and wants to enjoy all the luxuries.

Q: How has it been working with STAR Plus?

It's been like a dream come true. With this show, I take a giant step into the industry and hope to do some good work. My producer, Rashmi Sharma has been a delight to work with and treats me like family.

Let's do a rapid fire round of questions now

Birth Date: 8th Feb

Interests: Dancing, hanging out with family and friends, studying

When did the acting bug bite? I was interested in acting ever since childhood.

Favorite Actor:
Shah Rukh Khan

Favorite Actress: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Madhuri Dixit

Favorite Film: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

A role I would love to reprise:
Rani Mukerjee's character in Black

Did you attend acting classes? Not at all. I believe in spontaneity just like my role model and Marathi actress Neelam Shirke

Preconceived notion of the television industry: I didn't have any preconceived notions. I have always been happy with the television industry.

If not an actor: Businesswoman or a Company Secretary working in a multinational company

Rules
  • This AT is for those who love and appreciate Rucha and her acting.
  • No negative comments against Rucha or any member here. If seen, member will immediately be reported and removed (if a member) from this AT.
  • Chatting is allowed but they should be related to Rucha.
  • no Bashing of actors and any members here.
  • No discussing other shows/actors unless related to Rucha.

• Plzz first tell me who want their name to be in her fan list.then I will add your name 

Edited by Avantika.star - 28 June 2010 at 7:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectdreamsSam_KaShian-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation thread of Rucha(join)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv-Savni-4ever

Luv-Savni-4ever

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
    join in guys

SNStv

Groupbie

SNStv

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
    love rucha .... she is d best actress along wid koki in dis serial acting wise ....n looks toh obvi she is beautiful ..... mmmmmmmmwwwwwuuuuuuuuah ...... love u rucha .... hate u rashi .... :) :D

sangini.mitr

sangini.mitr

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
    Totally agree with you.Rucha hasabnis is very beautiful and so adorable that it becomes difficult to hate her negative role.hope her negative role gets transformed into a positive one.

kashmi

kashmi

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
    Rucha u r gud,nd u knw u nd akshay wer my fav .u both look simply gr8.vishal<jigar> doesnt suit u,bcoz u r vry gud,u luk gud wid akshay ,in future again let we c u wid him.

SNStv

Groupbie

SNStv

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by kashmi

Rucha u r gud,nd u knw u nd akshay wer my fav .u both look simply gr8.vishal<jigar> doesnt suit u,bcoz u r vry gud,u luk gud wid akshay ,in future again let we c u wid him.

u talking about her acting in marathi serial "char chaughi" right ??? nopes jigar looks better on screen wid her ... its just dat akshay n rucha were a romantic couple ,we have that image fixed up ......but if in this serial they show her postive then see rashi-jigar romance n compare ... their first scene together was so romantic in saathiya...but later it changed all ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top