Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet should complete her education (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Yes, I too want her to complete her education.  I don't want her to loose the baby though.  I would love to see Maan accept her inspite of the baby and raise it as his own.

That would be wonderful if he guides her for higher education and accepts her with baby and all Big smileBut I can just imagine Maan helping her study,  she will be confused and ask Maan, and Maan would do his famous stare, and then both would have an eyelock, and then studies forgottenROFL Then the baby will start screamingROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet should complete her education (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

u couldnt have said it any better ^_^

right now geet has no money...so many be after a month or maybe 3 when she has some money she should start going to college....and i also want her to keep some money aside for her baby...cuz i dont want maan n his family doing everything for the kid...

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Originally posted by Opti

Yes, I too want her to complete her education.  I don't want her to loose the baby though.  I would love to see Maan accept her inspite of the baby and raise it as his own.

That would be wonderful if he guides her for higher education and accepts her with baby and all Big smileBut I can just imagine Maan helping her study,  she will be confused and ask Maan, and Maan would do his famous stare, and then both would have an eyelock, and then studies forgottenROFL Then the baby will start screamingROFL

That is a funny scenario but I think Maan will mellow down. Geet will ensure that. We already see him melt when he is around her. 

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Wonderful thought i must say.Education and a degree is very important for one to live an independent life. Here she got a job but in reality its very difficult for an undergraduate to get a decent job.  It would be a very good message for the girls who due to circumstances leave their studies in between and start working.
And even in the show i think it would come out as an excellent track. CV's should try this track for sure.

ammaji.devilish

ammaji.devilish

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
definitely geet should finished her educationApprove

ammaji.devilish

ammaji.devilish

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged

SO FUNNY

*mittu*

Goldie

*mittu*

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Thank you ladies for your replies. Hug Appreciate all your thoughts.

One complaint I have about Indian serials is that it rarely shows the importance of education in girls life. The change it can bring in one's life. All the shows starts with a good theme and end up the same (think about Balika Vadhu). Same old vamp, same old misunderstandings. I hope Geet can be a breath of fresh air.

Has anyone here seen an old Doordarshan serial "Kshitij Yeh Nahin" where Supriya Pilgaonkar is the protogonist. Her husband dies and she has to single handedly bring up a child and run a buisness. She gets help from the male lead. It was a fabulous show. I was in school and it impressed me a lot. One of the strongest female characters ever.

Geet has the same potential. Lets hope it live up to our expectations.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top