Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet should complete her education (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree. Education is a girl's insurance to success and independence.  She should do some part time or evening courses and get a BA degree in Business.  Then she can help out Maan in his company and kick out  Sasha as her first projectLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammaji.devilishtanya_vieminentHot_Indo_Chilly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet should complete her education (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with ya, i also think that geet should complt her education Smile

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mittu*

Originally posted by averma4583

She only started her BA as she's 18! Would love to see her doing BBA (bachelors in business administration) so that she can effectively help Maan handle the work load!

Maybe after the whole ugly truth, and a miscarriage because of Naintara, Geet will be encouraged by Maan to divert her attention to studies instead of being upset and crying!

Now that would be a strong message: Continue working full time and do part time studying.

Maybe we can even have Maan helping Geet with her homework!!! LOL
</font>

That's what I also want. Geet to work full time and study. Live for herself. Even I have a feeling that Naintara is going to do something and Geet is going to loose the baby. Whichever way the story goes Maan has to be always around her as a guardian angel or helping hand. Smile

Yeah, he should help with her homework LOL LOL . Think about Geet preparing for exams and getting nervous. What will Maan do then? Embarrassed Smile

I can picture right it now:

One day before the exam, Geet frantically pacing back forth -"Baba ji please meri maddad karna. Main achha kar paaon"

Maan who's thinking 'uff, kya karoon iss pagal ladki ka', goes and holds her saying-"Geet calm down. Nervous mat ho"

Famous Maaneet eyelock, and then Maan takes a break from romance and he and Geet go over revising remaining notes!

Edited by averma4583 - 27 June 2010 at 5:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammaji.devilishMaaneettanya_vieminent

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
agree with this point. thanks for pointing this out.

luvabbybaby

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pickle6586

IF-Dazzler

pickle6586

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
yea... she has to complete her education. and that would be her first step towards being independent and  strong. but i guess there's no one to guide her as of now. i hope pinky's dad comes up with the idea that she should study part time and work full time. i dont think maan will think of that option as of now. he knows a little of her family and the situations she has been through but nothing more than that.

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I though first she was in school(may be 12th),as she was wearing a uniform!
But than when she came to delhi she told to adi n Sasha that she had done B.A I doubt though..but I'm still confused wat has she really studied..?
N she is 19yr old I Don't think tat,in tat age some one completes there degree..btw I saw after Dev left her tat she again join in her school/college wat ever..?
I'm still confused..
But yeah she needs a higher study for sure!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammaji.devilish

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Yes, I too want her to complete her education.  I don't want her to loose the baby though.  I would love to see Maan accept her inspite of the baby and raise it as his own.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top