Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet should complete her education - Page 2

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *mittu*

That's what I also want. Geet to work full time and study. Live for herself. Even I have a feeling that Naintara is going to do something and Geet is going to loose the baby. Whichever way the story goes Maan has to be always around her as a guardian angel or helping hand. 😊

Yeah, he should help with her homework 😆 😆 . Think about Geet preparing for exams and getting nervous. What will Maan do then? 😳 😊

I can picture right it now:

One day before the exam, Geet frantically pacing back forth -"Baba ji please meri maddad karna. Main achha kar paaon"

Maan who's thinking 'uff, kya karoon iss pagal ladki ka', goes and holds her saying-"Geet calm down. Nervous mat ho"

Famous Maaneet eyelock, and then Maan takes a break from romance and he and Geet go over revising remaining notes!

Edited by averma4583 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with this point. thanks for pointing this out.
This content was originally posted by: sravani899

dont worry she wil go along with vicky😆😆😆

and maan wil drop both at the college and this baby to baby care center 😆😆😆

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣 Your right the message would be great! 👍🏼  For her to continue her education would be a lovely message to all girls. However I still want her to marry Maan.
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
yea... she has to complete her education. and that would be her first step towards being independent and  strong. but i guess there's no one to guide her as of now. i hope pinky's dad comes up with the idea that she should study part time and work full time. i dont think maan will think of that option as of now. he knows a little of her family and the situations she has been through but nothing more than that.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I though first she was in school(may be 12th),as she was wearing a uniform!
But than when she came to delhi she told to adi n Sasha that she had done B.A I doubt though..but I'm still confused wat has she really studied..?
N she is 19yr old I Don't think tat,in tat age some one completes there degree..btw I saw after Dev left her tat she again join in her school/college wat ever..?
I'm still confused..
But yeah she needs a higher study for sure!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, I too want her to complete her education.  I don't want her to loose the baby though.  I would love to see Maan accept her inspite of the baby and raise it as his own.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Opti

Yes, I too want her to complete her education.  I don't want her to loose the baby though.  I would love to see Maan accept her inspite of the baby and raise it as his own.

That would be wonderful if he guides her for higher education and accepts her with baby and all 😃But I can just imagine Maan helping her study,  she will be confused and ask Maan, and Maan would do his famous stare, and then both would have an eyelock, and then studies forgotten🤣 Then the baby will start screaming🤣
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

u couldnt have said it any better ^_^

right now geet has no money...so many be after a month or maybe 3 when she has some money she should start going to college....and i also want her to keep some money aside for her baby...cuz i dont want maan n his family doing everything for the kid...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Mallika113

That would be wonderful if he guides her for higher education and accepts her with baby and all 😃But I can just imagine Maan helping her study,  she will be confused and ask Maan, and Maan would do his famous stare, and then both would have an eyelock, and then studies forgotten🤣 Then the baby will start screaming🤣

That is a funny scenario but I think Maan will mellow down. Geet will ensure that. We already see him melt when he is around her. 
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful thought i must say.Education and a degree is very important for one to live an independent life. Here she got a job but in reality its very difficult for an undergraduate to get a decent job.  It would be a very good message for the girls who due to circumstances leave their studies in between and start working.
And even in the show i think it would come out as an excellent track. CV's should try this track for sure.