Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*mittu*

Goldie

*mittu*

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I would really like it if Geet will somehow join college and complete her education. That will be a very good message to all the young girls out there. I would prefer if she will work and do part time college and finish her studies. May be Maan can help her reach her goals and be independent.

Geet is a show which is showing a girls journey to her independence. I hope atleast in this serial they show the importance of education in a girl's life. I hope they dont get her married soon like other shows as if marriage is the ultimate aim for any female. Smile

Edited by *mittu* - 27 June 2010 at 12:31pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

watergirl68inMaaneetMounchytanya_vi416905Hiba282_SuMmEr_LoVe_KalyWayne07-sumaiya-adoremevirgo-Yaz-Mallika113maybe-justt_areebRolzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet should complete her education" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sravani899

Goldie

sravani899

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
dont worry she wil go along with vickyLOLLOLLOL
and maan wil drop both at the college and this baby to baby care center LOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ammaji.devilishraziya56Maaneettanya_vi416905simplytoxic_SuMmEr_LoVe_pickle6586eminentKalyWayne07

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
yeah i really think she should too. she should complete her education and then step up to become something huge on Maan's level =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammaji.devilishsimplytoxic

*mittu*

Goldie

*mittu*

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravani899

and maan wil drop both at the college and this baby to baby care center LOLLOLLOL

LOL LOL LOL Wah! Maan droping both geet and baby. Kya baat hain.?!! LOL LOL

But jokes apart I strongly beleive education is the first step towards independence. She should complete her studies as she is shown doing her final year BA. Smile

*mittu*

Goldie

*mittu*

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harpreet.M

yeah i really think she should too. she should complete her education and then step up to become something huge on Maan's level =)

I don't know about reaching up to Maan's level as he has his own family buisness. But she should finish her education and be more than a mere secretary. As of now I don't think her credentials are enough to even be a secretary for the MD of a multinational company moreover to head a project by herself. Khair serial hain yeh to chalta rahega... sau khoon maaf Smile

But since this serial shows the journey of a girl they should send a message. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammaji.devilishsimplytoxicHarpreet.M-sumaiya-

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mittu*

Originally posted by sravani899

LOL LOL LOL Wah! Maan droping both geet and baby. Kya baat hain.?!! LOL LOL

But jokes apart I strongly beleive education is the first step towards independence. She should complete her studies as she is shown doing her final year BA. Smile

She only started her BA as she's 18! Would love to see her doing BBA (bachelors in business  administration) so that she can effectively help Maan handle the work load!

Maybe after the whole ugly truth, and a miscarriage because of Naintara, Geet will be encouraged by Maan to divert her attention to studies instead of being upset and crying!

Now that would be a strong message: Continue working full time and do part time studying.

Maybe we can even have Maan helping Geet with her homework!!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ammaji.devilishMaaneettanya_vipickle6586KalyWayne07

*mittu*

Goldie

*mittu*

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by averma4583

She only started her BA as she's 18! Would love to see her doing BBA (bachelors in business administration) so that she can effectively help Maan handle the work load!

Maybe after the whole ugly truth, and a miscarriage because of Naintara, Geet will be encouraged by Maan to divert her attention to studies instead of being upset and crying!

Now that would be a strong message: Continue working full time and do part time studying.

Maybe we can even have Maan helping Geet with her homework!!! LOL
</font>

That's what I also want. Geet to work full time and study. Live for herself. Even I have a feeling that Naintara is going to do something and Geet is going to loose the baby. Whichever way the story goes Maan has to be always around her as a guardian angel or helping hand. Smile

Yeah, he should help with her homework LOL LOL . Think about Geet preparing for exams and getting nervous. What will Maan do then? Embarrassed Smile

janaki17789

janaki17789

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i dnt know y d cvs dnt do such things

Post Reply New Post

Go to top