Twilight

ROBERT PATTINSON'S AT#1 [Done Pg.151 New Link] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Both Taylor and Kristen call it a cool experience to lock their lips and recall how they would have to stop kissing once the cameras would stop rolling. As a matter of fact, it is Lautner who would be more excited about the lip lock incident.

Stewart also says that shooting an intimate scene with Taylor during the tent-scene of Eclipse has been a comfortable one for her. The actors were supposed to slip into a single sleeping bag and KStew was often called a sexually promiscuous woman.

But as she herself says, she has been quite okay shooting the scene and the chemistry between KStew and Taylor has been quite an easy one.

Although Stewart goes gaga over her younger costar, it is fact that it is Robert who is the apple of everyone's eyes. And it is true that Kristen's lips are better preferred with that of Pattinson's!

@ red... i thot Jacob was hotter than Edward.. how cud it have been a Cool experience then?? Wink  ROFL

@ blue... i wish i was in Kristen's place.. Blushing Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROBlicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROBERT PATTINSON'S AT#1 [Done Pg.151 New Link] (Page 7)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Both Taylor and Kristen call it a cool experience to lock their lips and recall how they would have to stop kissing once the cameras would stop rolling. As a matter of fact, it is Lautner who would be more excited about the lip lock incident.

Stewart also says that shooting an intimate scene with Taylor during the tent-scene of Eclipse has been a comfortable one for her. The actors were supposed to slip into a single sleeping bag and KStew was often called a sexually promiscuous woman.

But as she herself says, she has been quite okay shooting the scene and the chemistry between KStew and Taylor has been quite an easy one.

Although Stewart goes gaga over her younger costar, it is fact that it is Robert who is the apple of everyone's eyes. And it is true that Kristen's lips are better preferred with that of Pattinson's!

@ red... i thot Jacob was hotter than Edward.. how cud it have been a Cool experience then?? Wink  ROFL

@ blue... i wish i was in Kristen's place.. Blushing Day Dreaming

He may be hotter in temprautre but its all about the physical appearance which we all know out Greek God Robert Pattinson owns everyone in. Big smile  I mean there should be comparison on lips, because Rob's lips are Perfect.

@Red - After me sweety

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Rob has been nominated for 2 More Categories in the Teen Choice Awards 2010

Summer Male Movie Star for "The Twilight Saga -Eclipse"
&
Summer Movie "The Twilight Saga - Eclipse"

And if you haven't already don't forget to vote for Rob in these categories as well

Best Actor(Fantasy) for "New Moon"
Best Actor(Drama) for "Remember Me"

Best Film (Fantasy) for "New Moon"
Best Film (Drama) for "Remember Me"

Best Lip lock Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart for "New Moon"
Best Chemistry Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart for "New Moon"

Male Hottie - Robert Pattinson

You can VOTE HERE

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 15 July 2010 at 6:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.UnderControl.-PreciousMehar23

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
^^ GUYS PLEASE VOTE! I want ROB to win second year in a Row!
All you have to do is make an account its not hard like 2 mins Come on People.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Done. LOL
I'm faster than you!! LOL

*Jot*

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I have been voting since the day it opened sweetheart. and VOTING everyday. lol.

Just too lazy to post it here. Today all categories are so up so thats Why.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
So have i.  I guess we're tied. LOL

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
lol am i like suppose to say something like "May the Best Man win" lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top