Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

ROBERT PATTINSON'S AT#1 [Done Pg.151 New Link] (Page 6)

UnderControl. IF-Dazzler
UnderControl.
UnderControl.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i loved his hair in twilight . i don't like it wen he has extremelyy long hair LOL
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Ya thats true but most of the time its because poor guy never has time to groom him self csz of his work. But i think his hair is sexy in WFE and Eclipse. Also breaking dawn is gonna rock.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.

UnderControl. IF-Dazzler
UnderControl.
UnderControl.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
^ yea, agreed Approve .. even as cedric! Day Dreaming .. i was so happy wen i came to knw he was playing edward! : )

ROBlicious.

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I was in love with Cedric the first time i saw him. Gosh his look was amazing and he smiled a lot too which i awesome. I didn't know he was playing Edward Cullen until the day i went to watch the movie. Csz i read all 4 books non-stop and the movie was already out. I watched it like the 4th week, it was still packed.

Ya But Watching him as Edward made me fall for him all over again.

.anjz.

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

You guys made me wanna watch Twilight again and thats exactly what im going to do! The DVD is right in front of me. LOL

*Jot*
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
lol JOT. We all love watching when Edward enters. GOSH!
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys R-Patz got the MOST ATTRACTIVE MEN OF THE WEEK for Glamour last week. So proud of Him. Hug

.anjz.

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner ' Whose lips are yummier? Ask Kristen!

Till now it was only Robert Pattinson's lips which Kristen Stewart had tasted! But with the advent of Eclipse, the 20-years old beauty got to lock lips with another of the Twilight trio, Taylor Lautner too.

And we wonder which experience was better for Kristen Stewart!

Though the most desired couple Robert and Kristen had walked away with the Best Kiss Award by MTV for two years in a row, and though people actually prefer Rob with Kristen more than that of Taylor, it is actually the latter and his kisses KStew talks about too often.

The actress recalls that kissing Taylor in the Eclipse has been a different experience. It is for the first time ever in the three Twilight movies so far that Bella aka Kristen smooches her best friend Jacob aka Taylor.

Both Taylor and Kristen call it a cool experience to lock their lips and recall how they would have to stop kissing once the cameras would stop rolling. As a matter of fact, it is Lautner who would be more excited about the lip lock incident.

Stewart also says that shooting an intimate scene with Taylor during the tent-scene of Eclipse has been a comfortable one for her. The actors were supposed to slip into a single sleeping bag and KStew was often called a sexually promiscuous woman.

But as she herself says, she has been quite okay shooting the scene and the chemistry between KStew and Taylor has been quite an easy one.

Although Stewart goes gaga over her younger costar, it is fact that it is Robert who is the apple of everyone's eyes. And it is true that Kristen's lips are better preferred with that of Pattinson's!

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 July 2010 at 11:29pm

.anjz.

Go to top