Twilight

ROBERT PATTINSON'S AT#1 [Done Pg.151 New Link] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
GOSH he looked so HOT in ECLIPSE.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROBERT PATTINSON'S AT#1 [Done Pg.151 New Link] (Page 4)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hopeless Chef Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson misses home-cooked food but admits his culinary abilities are limited.

Robert Pattinson can't cook.

The 'Twilight Saga' actor admits he often craves home-cooked food but because his culinary abilities are so limited, he has to rely on room service in hotels.

He said: "In London recently, my hotel had really good room service and I just ate the same thing every day - chicken tikka! I crave a home-cooked meal sometimes, but I only know how to make a piece of toast."

The British star also admitted spending so much time staying in hotels has made him lazy.

He explained: "Hotels have made me more lazy, you can throw the towel on the floor and someone picks it up, and there's a mini bar."

The actor - who first found fame playing Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' - also spoke about how much he enjoyed fame before the 'Twilight Saga' made him a global superstar.

He added: "There was a really good period just before the first Twilight film came out and I went to an LA club and said, 'Rob Pattinson - I think I'm on someone's guest list,' and he said, 'Oh, it's fine.'

"It's strange, you've been refused entry to everywhere for years and all of a sudden all the doors are open to you. Then, four months later, you don't even want to go to clubs!" 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beet.anjz.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Guys Rob is in the Summer HOUSE!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beet

Beet

IF-Rockerz

Beet

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

I know Harsha, and there is this really awesome picture of him too, from that movie.Big smile

robert-pattinson-the-summer-house.jpg

Edited by -Daania- - 05 July 2010 at 3:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.ROBlicious.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yaa i know, i saw the trailer and he looks so HOt with the long laid back hair, hehe

.anjz.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Robert Pattinson: 'I do bear some similarities to Edward Cullen'

Robert Pattinson has revealed that he does share characteristics with his Twilight character Edward Cullen.

'I do bear some similarities [to Edward] in the sense that I'm not good at romance,' says the 24-year-old Brit.

'I lack basic finesse.'

Rob spoke about, in New Moon, when Edward leaves Bella (played by Kristen Stewart) with no explanation.

'It's happened to me in the past where I've broken up with a girl because I just didn't think it was going to work out between us,' he admits.

'And I've been dumped without explanation as well.'

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 06 July 2010 at 9:33pm

.anjz.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Rob is the Perfect Edward, i love how he shows emotion and portrays the character.

.anjz.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

.anjz.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top