So have i.  I guess we're tied. LOL
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lol am i like suppose to say something like "May the Best Man win" lol
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What are you talking about? Taylor vrs Rob? FYI, i voted for Taylor and a few for Rob but i voted him because there was no one else that i liked in those particular categories. LOL.

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Good also i was nice enough to Vote for Taylor for Fashion Icon and Best Smile . He has white sharp teeth and i love them since Shark Boy.

Well i was just you know saying if you didn't like vote for Rob and totally wanted to kill him for even being in the list. 🤣
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Good also i was nice enough to Vote for Taylor for Fashion Icon and Best Smile . He has white sharp teeth and i love them since Shark Boy.

Well i was just you know saying if you didn't like vote for Rob and totally wanted to kill him for even being in the list. 🤣

😆How sweet of you to vote for Taylor. I didn't want to KILL him exactly. I was actually glad because i wanted to kill the others so i was like OH yeah! ROB! I'll vote for him!😆I wanted to Kill Zac Efron!😡 Honestly, he's no competition for Rob so i don't know why he was even ON the list!! 😕😆
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad-Kripa#1

😆How sweet of you to vote for Taylor. I didn't want to KILL him exactly. I was actually glad because i wanted to kill the others so i was like OH yeah! ROB! I'll vote for him!😆I wanted to Kill Zac Efron!😡 Honestly, he's no competition for Rob so i don't know why he was even ON the list!! 😕😆

Zac Efron is filled with make up 24/7 he uses it more then Vanessa. 🤣.  He should be on the Female Hottie List 🤣
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Zac Efron is filled with make up 24/7 he uses it more then Vanessa. 🤣.  He should be on the Female Hottie List 🤣

Exactly. But i don't think he deserves that either. No matter how much make-up he puts on, he can't get rid of the ugliness now can he?😆
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
I wouldn't say he is ugly I mean i thought he looked amazing in 17Again, but then again the make up is the magic work. He doesn't deserve the attention he gets most of the time because its about his looks which aren't anything compared to Rob, Kellan, Taylor, Chace or Ian&Paul.
Angel-Jot thumbnail

I wouldn't say he is ugly I mean i thought he looked amazing in 17Again, but then again the make up is the magic work. He doesn't deserve the attention he gets most of the time because its about his looks which aren't anything compared to Rob, Kellan, Taylor, Chace or Ian&Paul.

Pssht! I disagree. Zac ALWAYS looks horrible. Omg! Everytime i write horrible down, i hear myself saying it the french way in my head. It sounds so cool in french!😆 But yeah, back to the point; he is NOTHING compared to ^. In looks or fame!
ROBlicious. thumbnail
LOL. Comparing Zac to Rob or Taylor or Kellan is like an insult. Did you know Zac tried out for the role of Edward Cullen 🤢