ROBERT PATTINSON'S AT#1 [Done Pg.151 New Link] - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Haha. You're hilarious. "I love Vampire love stories." It would be a perfect title! You're in love?? You're not blushing tho......LOL

I have a story line Wana here.
I don't care if you don't i am gonna tell you anyways 🀣

"Once upon a Time There was a Vampire (Female) Harsha who was hunting and came across a Hot Vampire. Love at first sight and happily Ever After."

P.S. The Hot Vamp is Robert Pattinson transformed into a Vamp. Edward already has his happily ever after with Bella so I don't wana be a couple breaker.

P.O. BOX HITTT right there. πŸ˜›
Oh and yes I am in love. I giggle like an idiot I am too mature to blush lmfaoooo!!!

ROBSTEN NEWS

Robert Pattinson has spoken about his relationship with Twilight c-star Kristen Stewart in one of the interviews conducted during their promotional tour for their upcoming movie.

The actor was quoted saying, "Kristen and I have lived a great adventure together with the Twilight films. We are very close and no one can understand what we've gone through together the last few years", He says.

Robert Pattinson said Kristen Stewart is a wonderful girl and they understand each other.

The actor also cleared the issue about him being cool and smooth. He said he is shy and does not want to disappoint women.

Being shy can be something that can make women fall head-over-heels for the actor.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago
Harsha great work !!
have edited the title so members can reach this thread easily and its also up in the Archives.
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

I have a story line Wana here.
I don't care if you don't i am gonna tell you anyways 🀣

"Once upon a Time There was a Vampire (Female) Harsha who was hunting and came across a Hot Vampire. Love at first sight and happily Ever After."

P.S. The Hot Vamp is Robert Pattinson transformed into a Vamp. Edward already has his happily ever after with Bella so I don't wana be a couple breaker.

P.O. BOX HITTT right there. πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†OH yeah? Thats amazing!!πŸ˜† Dude you should become a director and make a movie about my happily ever after with Taylor and i'll do yours with Rob!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

πŸ˜†OH yeah? Thats amazing!!πŸ˜†Dude you should become a director and make a movie about my happily ever after with Taylor and i'll do yours with Rob!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I have a story written for you tell me what you think.

"In the dark forest lives a man with 6 pacs. His smile is sexy and he steals hearts. Soon he finds his ture love on La Push. Happly Ever After."

I know it's superb.

Well let's get back to rob, I am dieing for WFE. :D
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

I have a story written for you tell me what you think.

"In the dark forest lives a man with 6 pacs. His smile is sexy and he steals hearts. Soon he finds his ture love on La Push. Happly Ever After."

I know it's superb.

Well let's get back to rob, I am dieing for WFE. :D
πŸ˜†Awww... Once upon a time Jot La Pushed Harsha off the cliff from where she was rescued by a hot vamp named Robert. He looked into her eyes, she looked into his eyes and it was love at first sight. They got married and lived happily ever after. πŸ˜‰Like it? You're the one who was begging me to La Push you off the cliff at the Bite, Lick or Kill post....remember?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
^^ OKay that my friend is a Blockbuster HIT!!

As soon as Me and rob fall in love the movie will ROCK! (A girl can dream) πŸ˜†

..:: R-Patz Talks Females And K-stew ::..

Robert Pattinson has revealed "no one can understand" what he has gone through with Kristen Stewart.

The 24-year-old actor - who is rumored to be dating his 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' co-star - admits the brunette beauty is "wonderful" and says they have been on a magical "adventure" together.

He said: "Kristen and I have lived a great adventure together with the 'Twilight' films. We are very close and no one can understand what we've gone through together the last few years.

"When we're together, we understand each other so well that we don't have to say a lot to explain what we're thinking. Kristen is a wonderful girl."

However, the big screen heartthrob - who stars as vampire Edward Cullen in the movie franchise - admitted he shares his alter ego's lack of success with the opposite sex.

He explained to new! magazine: "I do bear some similarities in the sense that I'm not good at romance. I also think I lack basic finesse when it comes to women.

"I give up too easily even if I'm very attracted to someone."

Despite having to cope with the attention of his legions of female fans, Robert is still shy when it comes to dealing with his admirers.

He admitted: "I don't want to disappoint girls who might think I'm very cool and smooth, which I'm not, I'm afraid. I'm still quite shy, although that seems to be something of an attraction for women."

Source: http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2010/06/29/20100629robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-wonderful-girl.htmlEdited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago

Was R-Patz Losing his touch with us?
Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago