.:'|':. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#1 .:'|':. - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
any...dont mind really.
im jus tried so cud do with any!!! lol....
K3G, Kuuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Naa Ho, DDLJ, Lagaan, 3idiots, Lage Raho Munna bhai, munna bhai MBBS...

aur batau,...
lol....i'v watched them allllllllllll!!!!!!!!
u know any comedy...good one...or a good old movie!!! might watch an oldy today!
if u can watch black and white and comedy then watch
Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Padosan....
and if romantic then Patthar Ke Sanam
Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi and Padosan are B&W?
think iv watched padosan...is tht sunil dutt n tht girl from junglee movie??...something s.bano. loved tht movie!!
pathar ke sanam...lemme see ki yeh kis ki movie hai..;
btw...iv jus found out Bumm Bumm Bole....is main woh ladka hai jo tarre zammeeen par movie main tha....jus watched the first part....sseems like i wont be able to watch!! lol...im sleepy already!!
Padosan is not black and white but Chalti Ka Naam Gadi is..
And Patthar Ke Sanam is of Manoj Kumar, Waheeda Rehman and Mumtaj.....
and I love this movie so emotional...but dont know whether u'll like it or not..
main pehle abhi story wiki par check karti hu!! lol....ki story ka plot kya hai....lol...
the other day i was watching IHLS ...new sonam kapoor movie and believe it or not i jus wnted the move the end soon...as got sooo bored. hav u watched it???
no info on wiki!!!!!
okay if u can pls briefly tell me the concept of the story! thanks dear. :-)
no re...i cant bear heart attack as i dont watch movies much...and jo dekhti hu wo bhi gini chuni hi....

and Patthar Ke Sanam...is love triangle...where Waheda Rehman is a poor gal and Mmtaz is the daughter of Rich businessman..MK comes as a manager there and Mumtaj asks WR to play as rich and MK falls for WR and her innocnce...
but after some time Mum's dad fixes her and MK's marriage..and WR herself ask MK to marry.....and many more troubles for main lead and then at last mumtaz killed by goons, MK and WR get married...
hope its clear...
lol...thnks for the brief update...seems like nice and sad movie. thnx for suggestion.
btw u stil up??!!!